• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

I can't remember the part number. Here is the ujiont size for the 98 f150...
  2. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

Thank you. I wanted a factory look for everything .i did all the research and hand mine swapped and on the road in a weekend.
  3. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

None that i ever notice but i had fllowmaster duals.I cut the hole just big enough for the shifter to function properly. I also went to the junkyard and found a f150 with the shifter and factory boot with hardware. Mine looked factory afterwards.
  4. Craig0320

Shop lift?

I poured 3ftx3ftx6in pads when I had had my pad poured. I have an eagle lift 11,000lb clear floor lift with the bar at the top. It is right at 12ft tall. I have 16' ceilings. My ultimate favorite feature of my lift is the single point unlock lever by the motor. Wow is it nice!
  5. Craig0320

V8 swap, tcases.

https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/2000-5-0-explorer-swap-into-98-ranger-4-0.174669/ This is the link to my build except mine was a 98 model. The article is also in the how to section on this website. Also check out fastpakr's build it is similar to mine.I used a bw4406...
  6. Craig0320

Welp Got a New Project Given to me.

Welp got it idling and off to the exhaust shop yesterday. When it gets back ima heat cycle the motor and take it out the next day break in the rings and start tuning it.
  7. Craig0320

My mpvi3 from hptuners will be here tomorrow and I ordered a refurbed touch screen laptop to go with it. Should have the truck running on its on this weekend. Next week I am taking it to have the exhaust put on it.
  8. Craig0320

2.5L ('98-'01) Does a base 1998 Ranger have some kind of factory antitheft/starter kill?

Pats didn't start on rangers until the 99 model year and yes they had the wide chipped key. Your 98 does not have any kind of factory installed kill or theft system.
  9. Craig0320

I really am blessed not having to deal with any majorly rusty components.
  10. Craig0320

New Member from AZ

Welcome!
  11. Craig0320

Once I get to the point of running the truck I'm gonna have to buy hptuners so I don't have to keep going back to my tuner for small things.
  12. Craig0320

Using the harness from the 5.3 it's plug and play into the fuse box. I did however depin and delete rear o2 sensors coolant level sensor and a few other small things just to clean up the harness a little. Bought a harness to swap the 4l60 to 80 harness and gonna have my tuner write the cooling...
  13. Craig0320

I know it's not a ford but all of us here love projects no matter what. Wife's aunt blessed me with this truck. 2000 silverado 1500. Had a blowed up 4.3. Got a donor 5.3 tahoe ringed the motor new rod bearings, btr truck norris cam with valve springs , speed enginerring long tubes, and got a...
  14. Craig0320

I got screwed by Patriot Buick Chevrolet GMC in Ardmore, Ok

Well life is testing your patience. Don't let it get the better of you. Keep rolling and stay positive.
  15. Craig0320

I got screwed by Patriot Buick Chevrolet GMC in Ardmore, Ok

Sorry to hear about this Jim. Really does take all the fun and excitement out of the purchase.
  16. Craig0320

Thoughts on potential purchase

Don't know if someone has said it yet but now is not the time to be selling to replace it with something else. Only selling to keep the extra cash because it was a spare vehicle. Reality is what are you going to replace it with.? Something 8 grand of normal value.
  17. Craig0320

Thoughts on potential purchase

NO A/C HELL NAWWWWWW! 4000 dollar truck now. Gotta have my a/c.
  18. Craig0320

Need a set of torque monster headers

I agree build quality is all over the place but for 500 less having to modify them a little is still worth it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad