• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

You can drill the current 13-54 case. I’ve done it…. So yes, I know for a fact it can be done. The indent is already there in the case casting. As far as sourcing parts from a 13-50, that would be on you you source….. The only 2 parts that will ACTUALLY need to be manufactured are the shift...
  2. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

i don’t have one to go off of in order to get the measurements
  3. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

Correct…. Although, either of those 13-50 shifters will work when you replace the arm with the 13-54 one.
  4. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

Only need the arm that goes to the T-Case…. The rest you can get from the plentiful 13-50 shifter.
  5. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

That’s kinda what I’m wanting to do… Make an arm that you can replace the one from a 13-50 shifter with…. Been looking, and it can be done…. Just need one to do it with. Also been looking into making a conversion that uses parts from a mechanical 13-50 to convert an electric 13-54 to manual...
  6. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

I appreciate the offer, but I’m not paying $160 for a shifter. I’d pay $100 shipped though….
  7. NakedDucks

Wanted AL: Need 1990 XLT split-bench seat brackets

Lots of Rangers at Pull-A-Part in Bham
  8. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

Exactly!! So if I can make a kit for around $250-300…..
  9. NakedDucks

Wanted Stepside bedliner & running board brackets

I’ll get some tomorrow. (1/21)
  10. NakedDucks

Wanted Stepside bedliner & running board brackets

I have a bedliner you can have....its in an 03 stepside... FREE!! But youll ave to come get it
  11. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

Here's the link to the Behemouth drivetrain cable thing. https://behemothdrivetrain.com/products/borg-warner-electric-to-manual-shift-conversion-kit
  12. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

I could offer build service if needed.
  13. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

The one from Behemoth costs around $800
  14. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

It would have a floor shifter like a manual 13-50 does.
  15. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

They did, but the manual versions are EXTREMELY hard to find, damn near impossible actually.....
  16. NakedDucks

Conversion kit?

If someone were to make a true conversion kit to turn an Electric 13-54 to a true manual shifted one, would you buy one? I'm talking new shift rails, new front case 1/2, and a new shift arm......possibly even using some parts cannibalized from an manual shifted 13-50 to help keep costs down...
  17. NakedDucks

Last 10% of project help wanted in N.E. Alabama

I live just outside of Ragland if you still need help.
  18. NakedDucks

Potential Scammer

I got the same type email from a guy saying "ShawnDouglas"..... 5 pics of different types of shift stuff......all of it wrong. And he kept saying, send paypal "Friends and Family" only.... Nope.
  19. NakedDucks

Wanted Willing to loan?

Does anyone have a 13-54 manual shifter that they will loan me to use as a template to make my own? I will pay $200 as a "hold fee" to ensure that I send it back to you!!
  20. NakedDucks

No 5th or reverse - 1989 5 speed manual trans

I hav e all the parts you would ever need for an M5OD. PM me

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad