• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bgunner

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

95 is the change year for interior dash changes. 89-94 had the same dashes. Took the beer featcher to the beer store and it ran a bit rough. Been having the check engine light popping on and off now with a noticeable skip. Thinking I have a cylinder missing and causing a rich situation causing...
  2. Bgunner

TRS Word Association Game

Bowl
  3. Bgunner

Well we tried to leave the gf's house in the trailblazer but blew a gas line off. Yes just popped off. Back story, the trail blazer blew a metal fuel line to the engine a few weeks back so we sent it to the garage around the corner to be fixed. Well a week later fuel was pouring out of the...
  4. Bgunner

Texas
  5. Bgunner

of Fortune
  6. Bgunner

I got screwed by Patriot Buick Chevrolet GMC in Ardmore, Ok

It sucks that you got handed off to a different person at the dealership because that person doesn't know and most likely wont honor what the first person said. I've had one bad experience at the dealership buying a car. The sales lady had to keep walking away to ask if the price for the car I...
  7. Bgunner

With the red accent in the grill I think red hooks would look good on it.
  8. Bgunner

Yesterday I stop at a tire shop and had all 4 tires balanced since I was getting a hop between 40-45 MPH and it would go away at 50 mph. Came home form the GF's house today and no hopping. Problem solved.
  9. Bgunner

So my friend stopped at the auto parts store and grabbed the only 3/16 line end they had and came over and put the new line in. I made it to the GF house today thanks to him. It's a good thing they only had one fitting as the wheel cylinder fitting was a different size and thread. We reused the...
  10. Bgunner

I love that stuff for its installation ease. No benders necessary, easily bent by hand so you can fine tune its placement. I used it for the RABs valve to the rear soft line and fell in love with it.
  11. Bgunner

This line was replaced at least once before, I can tell by the bends in the line. Yes the brake hoses in the front were done about 2 years ago along with the line from the RABS valve to the soft line in the rear at the same time. My front lines are looking in rough shape so those may get...
  12. Bgunner

Hopped in it today started it up pressed the brake peddle and blew a rear brake line. :mad:
  13. Bgunner

EVGA no longer partners with Nvidia

As the title says EVGA has broken off relations with Nvidia. This means that EVGA will not be producing 40 series GPU's and is shuttering its GPU plants. EVGA is an AIB (Add In Board) partner that strictly made Nvidia GPU's and wouldn't produce any AMD GPU's. Just recently EVGA has started...
  14. Bgunner

TRS 25th Anniversary

For me the jarring and bouncing is not a good idea as I have a really bad back and hip. Going to a trail ride is like eating candy in front of a kid and telling them they can't have any. It's just not a good experience. I understand that the 2wd's can go but the participation part is problematic...
  15. Bgunner

TRS 25th Anniversary

I'd love to see an event in the northeast so I could attend since traveling from MA to the trail ride is a major hike and the 2wd owners really can not participate in the event. Something that both the 4wd's and 2wd's can attend and participate in would be nice.
  16. Bgunner

Random RPM surging

Click on your name in the upper right corner, then click on account details, scroll down and you will see where you can add your trucks specs. Hope this helps.
  17. Bgunner

2.9L turbo/engine swap

The 2.9L like the 3.0L are gutless and like high RPM's to stay in there power range so drive it as so. A turbo or super charger would necessitate the use of a different PCM most likely an aftermarket one to be able to control spark and fuel management, quite a bit of work, not to mention the...
  18. Bgunner

1969Charlie, Back For More

What is the regular maintenance and intervals according to the owners manual other than the typical fluid and filter changes? This may help a guy/gal out when looking into purchasing one new or used. It would let us know when timing chains/belts and other things are due for servicing so we...
  19. Bgunner

Random RPM surging

I am not all that familiar with the 2.9 so does it have an IAC? Idle air control valve. This could cause your issues if it is leaking. Call this a shot in the dark. EDIT: just as a note for future ease could you go into your forum settings and add the 2.9L motor to your truck description so we...
  20. Bgunner

Fuel Hand Issue

While probably not the right way you can bend the float arm up on the sending unit to help even it out a bit. Another option is to try to replace the gauge itself in the cluster. Having the gauge off isn't a really bad thing because you get used to it. My tank reads 1/4 tank when I have a half...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad