• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Weasel

Stabilizer?

I'm a bad member. I drifted off participation and now return because I have an issue. I promise to try and be more active but with Squirrel Brain, anything is possible. Anyway. I had some noises that increased on acceleration, like a squeak. Ir also developed a vibration. In an effort to...
  2. Weasel

Inability to grasp the concept of my exhaust repair

I seem to be having the darndest time trying to figure out my exhaust repair. I've been running with a temporary fix that still manages to leave a larger leak than I'd rather. Not that I want a leak. So I ordered what I thought were the right parts. The OD of both is, as you can see, the same...
  3. Weasel

2.3L ('02-'11) Exhaust leak at cat flange

I have an exhaust leak at the converter flange. I've watched youtube videos on the various solutions, such as split flanges. The one that I'm thinking makes the most sense is the adapter since I don't know the state of the flare at the end of the pipe. The problem I'm having is trying to...
  4. Weasel

My 08 make-over

I'm very much amateur in terms of doing a makeover of any vehicle since I hadn't actually done it before. Still, the project was, at times, fun, frustrating, confusing, and exhausting. I think it took me many times longer than it should have. In the end, I'm moderately pleased with the results...
  5. Weasel

Removing mounting bracket from track slide

In my quest to get bucket seats in my reg cab I broke the pivot point for the seat's slide handle. I do have some different seats (third set. sheesh) that are going to work this time, but the floor mounting brackets aren't compatible with the regular cab. Removing the floor bracket from the...
  6. Weasel

Seat Kwestchuns

I may have mentioned before I picked up some bucket seats for my 08. The seats were from a 2000. Both standard cap. So the 2000 seats will straight bolt into the cab without any problems. However... The 2000 has different seat pans. I managed to retrofit the 2008 passenger airbag pressure...
  7. Weasel

Back glass. Looking for hints, tips, recommendations

I'm still here! Picked up a tinted slider window at the wreckers that I'm going to install at some point. I've watched a few videos, read a few things but I thought I'd get some opinions. Which urethane would you use for this type of work? Have you (non-specific you) ever replaced the back...
  8. Weasel

Hi There

Hi. I'm Weasel. (What kind of parents name their child Weasel!?) I'm new to the forums, new to Ranger ownership. I'm in Canada which means I get to pay ridiculously high prices for car/truck parts and car/truck paraphernalia. I can sometimes be a prolific poster, but my actual saying...
  9. Weasel

Questions. I have Questions!

Good evening (where applicable). Short term reader, first-time poster. I was lazily bidding on a Ford Ranger with the assumption that there was no way I was going to win said auction. I was wrong. Now, I had been in the market for such a vehicle so it was a pleasant surprise. (I'm getting to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad