• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sharky

Walk of shame

on some transmissions, if it is pulled/installed onto the block using the bell housing bolts without the torque converter being lined up correctly/exactly, the converter is pushed in to the pump causing it to fail. then nothing will happen in any gear. not saying this was how it was done but...
  2. Sharky

CarID?

ship any item by UPS, FEDEX, etc & you will be surprised at the cost.
  3. Sharky

Car ramps

Kwik lift.....https://www.kwik-lift.com/
  4. Sharky

it gets worse.......(RELATED: Biden Admin Handed California The Power To Mandate Els Nationwide)
  5. Sharky

Turn Signal Sporadically Cuts Out

loose wire, bad ground, bad signal switch or maybe a bulb ready to die. I dont think the headlight is part of the issue.
  6. Sharky

What are your thoughts on nylon fuel line

make sure to use up to date fuel injection fuel hose, it wont rot from the ethanol & other additives in todays fuel.
  7. Sharky

2022 Carlisle Ford Nationals

before the covid BS, there were vendors there with just about everything needed to build a car. a lot of spectators were guys building cars & the swap meet area also saw a lot of foot traffic. car owners that entered the show would buy new parts or the latest set up to install on their cars...
  8. Sharky

2022 Carlisle Ford Nationals

what did you think about the York show ? I ask because I have been going there every year since 96 & it is disappointing to see what it is now compared to years ago. the last 3 or 4 years a lot of the vendors have not returned.
  9. Sharky

Ticks!

for those that dont know, permethrin is the best repellant for ticks....this stuff works great: https://www.sawyer.com/products/permethrin-fabric-treatment or you can mix your own with this : https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/control-solutions-permethrin-10-1-pt?cm_vc=-10005
  10. Sharky

For Sale Derale oil filter relocation kit #15715

brand new in box, $25 plus shipping. payment via US Postal money order only
  11. Sharky

Clean STX in PA

I like it but I am confused. the ad states a 2.9 engine, later lower down in your post it states it has a 331 stroker, so which is it ?
  12. Sharky

2020 Ranger (outside of gas station) refueling puzzle

most new vehicles have the anti tamper fuel filler set up, including the Ranger. check the owners manual for the location of the factory funnel to fuel your Ranger (it is under the rear seat area). there are some aftermarket funnels that will work.
  13. Sharky

2019 and Up Ranger Super Cab Owners: You Folks Received The Recall Notice For Faulty Seat Belts?

I got them weeks ago & had the recall taken care of on the 1st of December.
  14. Sharky

Model cars

search Ebay, you may get lucky
  15. Sharky

thinking about 351 Cleveland build in a '90

I cant help any with a Cleveland in Ranger but Clevelands rock !
  16. Sharky

Shes running lean, P0171 P0174

try the fuel filter 1st if it hasnt been changed for a while.
  17. Sharky

Warranty vs self oil changes.

all materials used (filter & oil) must be the type approved/recommended by FORD. see owners manual. keep all receipts & notes of mileage plus date. the picture idea is also excellent. this came from a man that had a warranty issue with his truck that FORD originally denied. he took this...
  18. Sharky

Cooling issue

fan manufacturers recommend puller fans over the pusher type. the pusher fan mounted in front of the radiator also restricts air flow a bit. if possible change it over to puller type on the engine side of the radiator. the shroud you made may also be hindering air flow as the pusher type needs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad