• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mustang GT "Bullit" Style Wheel Fitment

I see a fair number of rangers with the mustang "bullit" style wheel. The 5 spoke anthracite that seems to be common to find. Here's my question. I went to look at a set today... they are from a 2005 'stang... and they are 17x8. The backspacing on them is 6.25", which seems pretty non...
  2. Rubber between truck bed and frame rails

Hi, I removed my box and refinished part of my frame...and there was some mangled up rubber bits that fit between the bed and frame when I yanked it off and cleaned it all up. They were a mess and I scraped them off and painted all that section of the bed. It's almost like a single sided...
  3. 1994 Ranger Build

I'm new to the Ranger Station, but not new to Mini Trucks. I'm (insert aww shucks) all growed up now. 40. I had mini trucks when I first got on the road. S10's, Nissans, Mazda's. Fast forward 20 years, 2 teenagers. I have this 1994 Ranger 2wd that I have been using for puttering around...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad