• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OldMan89

High idle help

thank you so much! This jogged my memory and I do have a KOER code 21 for ECT out of range. I’ll change that out and see what happens. I did put a cheap IAC on it but I still have the factory one. I cleaned it out in the fall but didn’t spend much time on it so I will re visit. PCV was changed...
  2. OldMan89

High idle help

Good evening everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm! My 89 ranger (2.3l out of a ‘92 and a 5 speed) has been running a little weird lately and I’m really stumped. Now it’s cold here in Tennessee so that might be some of my issue but I’ll take any advice I can get! when I cold start it, after...
  3. OldMan89

Front suspension HELP!

You guys are awesome! I was thinking weak OG springs but wanted to get a few other opinions. Thank you!
  4. OldMan89

Front suspension HELP!

Hello all! My 89 ranger has 18” mustang wheels and 235/50r18s, along with spacers. The truck tracks true and I don’t appear to have any excessive camber. When I first did the swap all was well with zero rubbing anywhere. Now it seems when I take right handed turns or when I hip pot holes or...
  5. OldMan89

Can’t figure out my fuel guage

Thank you so much! I appreciate you!
  6. OldMan89

Can’t figure out my fuel guage

My truck has a brand new in tank sending unit but my fuel guage doesn’t really work…some times I’ll start it up and BOOM it jumps right up but after about 3 minutes it has slowly made its way back down to empty. Not times it just downst move. I’ve checked connections and fuses but I am coming up...
  7. OldMan89

Parking brake pedal help

I’ll check it out! I appreciate you!
  8. OldMan89

Parking brake pedal help

That’s kind of what I was thinking. I appreciate you!
  9. OldMan89

Parking brake pedal help

Any clue if a parking brake pedal out of a 1993 explorer sport will fit in my 1989 ranger. My pedal won’t ratchet and hold so just looking at options I have readily available

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad