• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results for query: what seats fit 2011 ranger

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: what
  1. 60/40 regular cab seat tracks ?

Also, if you ever want to put Explorer seats into a Regular Cab Ranger… and this goes from 93- all the way to 2011. The easiest way to do it BY FAR, is to use the seat tracks from a Regular Cab Ranger 93-97. 1000 times easier than anything else I’ve found. The seat tracks from 98-2003 won’t...
  2. LukeBizzy

Interior Swap

lol, airbags would be nice, yes, but, ya know! A 3 ohm resistor is enough to trick the airbag sensor & there super cheap at amazon, fyi. Dash lights are annoying & you cant turn that one off with HP Tuners or Forscan. There was a computer change in the 2011 Mustang due to the O2 sensors becoming...
  3. Danno1985

DIY rehab worn driver's seat foam tips

My 2011 is starting to exhibit the typical sagging in the driver's side bottom cushion of the 60/40 bench, and it's gotten to a point where I need to address it. It's affecting my posture in ways that are exacerbating all kinds of issues on any kind of longer drive. At this point, with the...
  4. sgtsandman

Interior Swap

I think it was just 2010 & 2011 for the side air bags in Rangers. Thus why not a lot of discussion on them. Not only will you need to see what Explorers have those but if the connector is the same. Then there is the question of rail compatibility as far as foot spacing and/or if the...
  5. Lefty

'85 Ranger Restomod

Great work!
  6. Newest year model of seats I can swap into my 1996 ranger

You have whats called a 60/40 seat Yes, if you retain your seat brackets, you can bolt any other years 60/40 seats to those After 2000 or so Ford started to spot weld brackets to seats, cheaper than bolts, lol, but not hard to cut off But other 60/40 extended cab seat brackets should fit your...
  7. Hawker Driver

Technical electrical question

This is going to be way outside the scope of a normal inquiry. My 2004 Ranger FX4 Off Road started having a brake system problem where the rear wheels would intermittently lock up on light braking. There was no ABS light on the dash. To make a long story short, I finally found a C1186 code deep...
  8. M5OD-R1 vs M5OD-R2

Any R2 transmission fits with minimal effort, ignoring the engine: The early ones behind 302s, have 1/2" holes and the shifter is very close to dash in 1st/3rd/5th (hole in tunnel needs to be moved forward a trace) The later ones behind 4.2 V6s have 12mm holes and the shifter is more/less in...
  9. My turbo'd 5.0L'd 4/5 dropped 2000 Ranger

So far this winter I have -removed the stock motor mounts and made custom mounts (poly) -cut off the spring perches and welded on new ones to fix pinion angle -this weekend i am making the new trans mount (poly) -spent a stupid amount of time researching wheels/tires -spent way more time than...
  10. Richard869

Customized add-on/builds for the interior forum?

I was wondering if there is a forum anywhere that allows people to post their custom builds. For instance, I was wondering if anyone has ever removed OEM parts and replaced them with their own inventions to tailor it to suit their needs or wants more effectively. An example is that I removed the...
  11. seats

thanks David, I should have said i am looking at leather bucket seats out of a 2006 supercab, and want to know if they will fit into my 2011 supercab ?
  12. dvdswan

seats

Welcome to the site. Search results for query: what seats fit 2011 ranger | The Ranger Station
  13. seats

will bucket seats from a 2006 ford ranger supercab bolt into a 2011 ranger supercab
  14. Mustang 4.0l V6 T-5 to 2.8???

The 4.0l M5OD-R1 bolts up to the 2.8l block, 1990 thru 2011 1990 thru 1997 if you want speedo cable hookup And shifter is in correct location I would rate the T5 slightly better than M5R1 but not by much, I think there are just more Mustang guys around than Ranger guys, lol The T5 shifter will...
  15. Roert42

1982 F150 Supercab

The 2 doors had the jump seats as an option too, but they are in a different spot. They are on the side(where the door would be) facing in to the center. My 2011 2 door has them. I think they are more useable in the 2 door, because someone with legs can sit in it.
  16. 1982 F150 Supercab

The Ranger offered both 4–door and the original 2–door versions of the SuperCab from 1999 till end of production in late 2011. Those goofy little jump seats in the back were actually an option, not standard, at least in lower-end models as contractors would buy. But I don't know whether Ford...
  17. sgtsandman

Should we just call it the F140? Bloody "YUUUGE" and heavy too!

The new Ranger is definitely more roomy inside compared to the 2011 Super Cab. The 2011 is more aircraft cockpit/cocoon like. It can feel confining at times. The 2019 feels more roomy even if the actual dimensional room isn't that much different. I think it is but I don't have numbers to...
  18. HenryMac

Discussion concerning 2021

We have a little over 18,000 miles on our 2019 XL SuperCab FX-4. No issues thus far. We run 91 octane Shell fuel and our MPG is always better than 25. We did a 207 mile trip a couple weeks ago and got 32 mpg, mostly running 62 mph with the cruise control on. These new Rangers are pretty amazing.
  19. Discussion concerning 2021

I have a 2021 Lariat 501A FX2 so 2WD black in color just over 500 miles. First, it is a significant upgrade in many things from my former 2011 Ranger. Technology, drivetrain, size, ground clearance, features, etc. First some good news. The previously mentioned method to use Forscan to turn...
  20. Dirtman

Help please!

Just FYI 2008-2011 ranger extended cab seats will fit and have the necessary safety features but be more comfortable than the factory 2008 60/40 regular cab split seats. You can also remove the center extension from the driver's side seat and make your stock seats buckets then add new seat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad