• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dvdswan

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/camas-1976-ford-f150-4x4-ranger/7518588173.html

So, I've always thought the term "highboy" was for vehicles that had a divorced t/case and sat higher than the normal 4WD truck because there were originally 2WD models converted. Plus, they were only F-250s. Am I thinking wrong? This guy is calling this a "highboy" clone. I guess I'm a...
  2. dvdswan

1989 Ford Ranger GT

1989 Ford Ranger GT - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
  3. dvdswan

1983 Ford Ranger 4WD Pickup Truck

1983 Ford Ranger 4WD Pickup Truck - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org) looks super clean...
  4. dvdswan

1992 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4

1992 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org) Wife said, "NO" :(
  5. dvdswan

Sounds like a belt chirp

Yesterday I changed the oil/filter in both trucks and today the Ranger has a cold start chirp. It sounds like a belt chirp, but the sound sounds like it is coming from middle to back of the engine. I can't ever recall a distributor chirping but anything is possible. Any ideas or thoughts...
  6. dvdswan

NEW USED FREE RADIO

So I finally broke down and install my new-used (free to me radio) since the factory one was fading in and out. Everything went great but I mixed up my red and yellow wires on the radio, so the memory does save. Time to pull it out tomorrow and swap those two. One question though, on the...
  7. dvdswan

APG Bronco

New APG Bronco ProRunner Conversion: The Ultimate Ford Bronco? (fordmuscle.com)
  8. dvdswan

Bucket Seat Rebuild

So today I went to the local yard and picked up a pair of 94 2dr Explorer seats with the console. Seats were in decent shape, a little dirty, normal for a junkyard IMO. I think the mileage was 219xxx, but after pulling the seats and leaving the yard I remembered my odo only shows 5 digits so...
  9. dvdswan

1983 BII for a steal...

Ford Bronco 2 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org) I wish I had the space.
  10. dvdswan

1994-ford-explorer-sport

1994 Ford Explorer Sport NEW PRICE - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
  11. dvdswan

92-ford-ranger-4x4-40-five

92 Ford ranger 4x4 4.0 five speed - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
  12. dvdswan

1989-f350-ford-centurion

1989 F350 Ford Centurion - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
  13. dvdswan

1991-ford-f150-4x4-xlt-lariat

1991 Ford F150 4x4 XLT Lariat Excellent Condition - cars & trucks -... (craigslist.org)
  14. dvdswan

1973-ford-econoline-e300-4x4-class

1973 Ford Econoline E300 4x4 Class-B - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
  15. dvdswan

1978-f250-4x4-super-cab-king

1978 f250 4x4 super cab King pin dana 60 - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)
  16. dvdswan

Just found on CL F150 Stepside 4x4

Looks to be in good shape but they say you can take an engine out of another vehicle or take that one too. lol I have a heart for stepsides...
  17. dvdswan

Pinto Wagon...

Marketplace - 1979 Ford Pinto | Facebook
  18. dvdswan

Don't you just hate it when....

So today I went back to work after taking a few days off, truck was driving great no issues at all. I pull into my parking spot and hear steam hissing. What the hell, those are brand new hoses. Turned the ignition to run and looked at the temp gauge and it was climbing fast. Popped the hood...
  19. dvdswan

V8 Swap wanted...

1989 LINCOLN MARK VII LSC LOW MILES RUNSRIVES SUPER - cars & trucks... (craigslist.org)
  20. dvdswan

Good write up and for the price too.

1989 Ford Ranger. --Runs Well--!! - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad