• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Eddo Rogue

Remove oil pan 1990 Bronco2 ?

Would you rather wrestle or wrench? me I would rent a cherry picker and yank the thing to wrench proper and comfortably. once its back in, a floor jack and 2x4 under the crank pulley should give the flex a roo you need to finagle the trans back in. Nothings too heavy on a ranger, especially...
  2. Eddo Rogue

Speedometer Calibration -Techs Please

Its much easier to make the adjustment in your head. I use the my phone gps speedo to calibrate.
  3. Eddo Rogue

Sounds like a Mack truck

What did you find?
  4. Eddo Rogue

Sounds like a Mack truck

cracked/warped exhaust manifold(s)?
  5. Eddo Rogue

Wanted 4.0 OHV valve covers

I have a brand new oil fill side I won't be needing.
  6. Eddo Rogue

Diagnosis suggestions for F150 front end issues.

Hey guys, thought I'd update this thread. Noticed weird wear on my front tires, which indicated worn shocks/ out of balance tires. Noticed weights missing off the wheels. took em in, all 4 were out of balance. One was really bad. Balanced and rotated the tires, and it helped a lot! I...
  7. Eddo Rogue

Spring rate vs Load rating?

Nice, ever haul a drunk buddy home on those? looks smooth....
  8. Eddo Rogue

I have 1050 lb springs. Hauling a dirt bike and its gear is no problem. It rides nice empty too. I once drove a drunk friend home back there, cab was full. He said it was the smoothest laying in the bed of a truck ride home he's ever had. I am happy with them.
  9. Eddo Rogue

Slow acceleration +funky sounding exhaust

Stuff like this, that is obvious but not to me....and would take me a lot of time and head scratching to diagnose, and probably some parts....is when I just take it to the dealer. I tell them what's going on, and I want a diagnosis. Its $100 bucks. They find the problem and ask me if I want it...
  10. Eddo Rogue

I was shopping for leaf springs, and rock auto and one other site (I think james duff) actually provided specs like load rate, spring rate, #of leafs, and even free arch as well. I noticed some of the same load rate springs came in different size free archs. Hope his helps.
  11. Eddo Rogue

Thinking about new handgun purchase.

I tried my buddy's with the octagon barrel. Fell in love. Made a can dance around lobbing em from 150 yards open sights.
  12. Eddo Rogue

1989 Cracking fan blades

You can test fit it. It might.
  13. Eddo Rogue

DIY table tennis aka ping pong table base.

Fun fact and tongue twister: King Kong went to Hong Kong to play Ping Pong with his Ding Dong.
  14. Eddo Rogue

Replacing coolant temperature sensor in 4.0L

I was hoping Ron would step in with a more detailed how to lol. Do what he said.
  15. Eddo Rogue

DIY table tennis aka ping pong table base.

Same here. Then I got one as a grown, played the heck out of it, then I gave it to my buddys kid, so it lived down the street and then came back with only the tops. I am even thinking maybe just buy one, mock the base, and return it when I am done using it as template.
  16. Eddo Rogue

There's some threads about it with varying techniques. It just needs to be steep enough so the radiator cap is higher than anything else, slight incline is fine. I start it up and while running, remove the cap before it gets warm... Then spend the next 20 mins watching bubbles come out and...
  17. Eddo Rogue

There is a sensor and a sender. I replace me both just to not mess around. After replacing everything cooling system, my problem was not bleeding the air out. parking uphill and burping it out solved all of my problems.
  18. Eddo Rogue

my .22 bolt gun gets the most use, between plinking and pest control. I never take it to the range lol, just camping. really need to give her a break and get a lever .22.
  19. Eddo Rogue

Get a .357 you can use .38 +P for low recoil.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad