• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CHKNFKR

Ford Ranger and TheRangerStation made the news!

I saw this on my newsfeed today. most interesting, they link right back to here. https://www.foxnews.com/auto/ultra-rare-ford-ranger-shadow-bed-emerges-on-craigslist so which one of you is selling the shadow bed?
  2. CHKNFKR

June/July frontline features new RANGER

The June/July issue of Frontline is pretty much all RANGER. Yuge images inbound
  3. CHKNFKR

Ford eSourceBook 2019 Ranger Preview

Hey all, I thought I'd share what ford is putting out to dealers on the new ranger. It answers a lot of the questions I've seen on here regarding cab configurations, off road options, bells and whistles, etc... if you are a Ford employee, HERE is a direct link. For the rest of you who can't...
  4. CHKNFKR

Ranger GOLD

I've got a customer with an 83 ranger hes trying to restore. Its a southern truck so i'm calling on the southern members here, arizona, new mexico, and texas in particular. If any of you have seen these badges or know where to find them let me know! Thanks everyone! Sent from my...
  5. CHKNFKR

.460 Rowland

Any talented gunsmiths out there? anyone know a talented gunsmith? I love my Taurus 24/7 G@ .45 ACP and wouldn't give it up for some of the other .45 poly guns out there today (Springfield xd, S&w M&P, Glock, Sig, etc...) but i would like to convert it to .460 Rowland. The Rowland round has...
  6. CHKNFKR

George

since I've decided to keep George, and he's been a part of the family for nearly two years now i figure i may as well start a build thread. I'll warn you here and now, i have no major plans aside from a very slow (perhaps slower than project CHKNFKR) restoration and eventual 4x4 conversion. I...
  7. CHKNFKR

Alternator woes

Well today Georges alternator catastrophically failed and turned 6-8 inches of two wires in it's harness to turn into fireworks. I've already replaced the alternator and cut open about a foot of the loom to replace the burned up wire. Everything is working perfectly now, but i'd like to replace...
  8. CHKNFKR

should i stay or should i go now?

My daily driver is a '95 f-250 supercab. it's got a 7.3 psd with 363,000 miles on it and is starting to show its age. the engine leaks in all the usual places and compression has been dropping. the ZF has become more and more difficult going into 2nd and reverse. most importantly it's two wheel...
  9. CHKNFKR

'84 Ford barn find, what axles are these????

Yeah yeah...
  10. CHKNFKR

Good call junkie! I didn't even look at the pic, just assumed it would be a sterling.
  11. CHKNFKR

it's not a straight axle. its a dana 50 TTB they were all leaf sprung.
  12. CHKNFKR

dana 50 front and sterling rear
  13. CHKNFKR

Front sheet metal

Anyone have a breakdown of the inner fender for a gen 3? Getting ready to wear out a drill bit but i've noticed this panel is actually several overlapping pieces spot welded together. I'd like to remove the inner fender panels from the cab without puting any un necessary holes in the cab or cowl.
  14. CHKNFKR

D44 Front/Rear compatibilty

And shaft diameter too....
  15. CHKNFKR

D44 Front/Rear compatibilty

Does the listing give you bearing diameter and separation? I can't say from personal experience but i know these are two things dana likes to screw with from one application to another. Measure yours and ask the seller if the ad doesn't say.
  16. CHKNFKR

Looking at a 2-3" drop

Not that it means anything here but the 50ttb was leaf sprung from its beginning to its end.... Just sayin
  17. CHKNFKR

Atlas winch

I may have a deal worked out helping a guy here move his shop about 80 miles or so. At first i quoted him $1.50 per mile one way, for as many trips as it took. Then i noticed in his for sale section was an atlas 12,000lb winch. It looks brand new, he says he's used it a handful of times on his...
  18. CHKNFKR

Zf5 hydraulic clutch question

My dd is a '95 psd with a zf and while the pedal feels perfect and everything works perfectly, the brake fluid in my clutch is nasty. I have the non-bleed slave (which is the proper slave) and was wondering what the flush procedure is for this thing. I can't find anything in any of the manuals i...
  19. CHKNFKR

Broke Another 8.8... Upgrade Options?

Where did you get a grand for an 8.8?
  20. CHKNFKR

Broke Another 8.8... Upgrade Options?

I call it insurance. But seriously, i completely agree with ya. I wouldn't let the bolt pattern dictate what axle i used. However there is a huge aftermarket for 9" stuff and they can be built to turn 40s and jump and all kinds of shit. I dont think he'll be disapointed with it. Just make sure...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad