• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Metal shavings in coolant?

So I just flushed my coolant system. It really needed it, it was murky brown. When I flushed it, I found a lot of small aluminum shavings at the bottom of my flush pan. I immediately thought it was my water pump, but I want to know for sure. I have also been hearing something like a knocking...
  2. Hub conversion for 99?

So after doing a little research on my 1999 XLT, I found out that many are saying there is no easy fix for the auto to manual hub conversion. I'm not very experienced at this, but I found a conversion that i'm hoping might work...
  3. Bent axle, Upgrade?

So I just got a 1999 Ranger XTL 4x4. It was in an accident and the rear axle is bent, I want to replace it by going to a junkyard for a used one. What i'm wondering is if I should stick with the same Ratio, width, etc? Or would I have benefits by getting a different ratio or width? I just...
  4. Hey guys!

I just got a 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4. I will ask a quick question now in case anyone knows the answer. So the rear axle is bent, it was in an accident. I was originally just going to replace the axle with the same type (Ratio width etc), but I want to beef it up a bit for off road use. I'm pretty...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad