• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

fawk that indeed my friend:poop:
  2. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i hope this thread will be of help to someone else. if you all werent so great i wouldnt have posted so many pics as this was embarrassing to share as it was a silly mistake. this will be my final post on this thread. i wanna thank everyone for the effort and helpfulness ive recieved from each...
  3. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i am not sure about the bed leg
  4. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

if it had the riveted on rear frame i would probably have fixed it but since its one piece it will be keeping the other junk yard rangers company unless someone buys it for the 4x4, engine and transmission for more than scrap. it was a learning experience for sure. i have decided to just drop...
  5. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

sorry meant to say western pa, i got it at cleafield, pa
  6. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

if i decided to sell it any thoughts on a fair price? it drove fine hen i brought it home.
  7. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

thank you for finding those. they are 3-4 hrs away from me unfortunately as im on the east side of pa and dont think i could get it here. that is a thought if using my current vehicle for parts
  8. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i have another update. took the bed off after a local metal fabricator that came out to look at it suggested it and found the rear frame thin in more places than i took photos of. i went to 8 junk yards and not one in easter n pa had a remotely usable ranger. i am trying to locate southern...
  9. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i have an update i removed the stinky seats and flooring and scrubbed and vacummef it clean.
  10. 2002 fleetwood fiesta rv

that makes more sense, not sure why i thought you meant a rv hunger games.
  11. 2002 fleetwood fiesta rv

i like to think for camper games i will combine my rv, charger and ranger and make a frankenstein monster
  12. 2002 fleetwood fiesta rv

this thing has been quite the project. my friends grandma sold ot to me for $1k, i have worked on it noe going on 6 years and have put about 10k into it. there really isnt much i havent worked on with this thing. i have learned alot and it really helped me build my confidence. this summer im...
  13. interchanging 2001 mazda3000 cab parts with 01 ranger

thank you for your help. i will definitely check lmc truck.
  14. interchanging 2001 mazda3000 cab parts with 01 ranger

i should add i have the regular cab.
  15. interchanging 2001 mazda3000 cab parts with 01 ranger

hello, i have an 01 ranger 4wd 4.0 and some of the cab parts with the exception of junk yards are not for sale online. however i did locate diagrams of the 01 mazda 3.0l v6 and compared it to my ranger year and they are extremly similar. anybody now if i can inter change say floor pans or side...
  16. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

thats a good thought. i am in western pa,
  17. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

i have definitely been considering that. i dont know if i could do it myself.
  18. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

here is the passenger side
  19. rusty cab unsure if i should repair

hello, i have a 01 4wd 4.0l ranger with a regular cab. it has 135k on it. the cab is rough and i wanted to see what your thoughts are. im debating if i should fix it or scrap it. i got it for $2500. i did find a rear window leak. the underside pics are the underside of the drivers seating...
  20. interchanging extended vs regular cab parts

just to clarify so the from the transmission crossmember back for 83-11 regardless of 4wd or 2wd they should be interchangable? with regards to the spare tire, gas tank and 3rd crossmember back?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad