• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PlumCrazy

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

Popped in to see what I missed this year and saw this picture. You were literally a mile from my house.haha I ended up going to PA to wheel since a friend was getting his buggy out for the first time on Labor Day in a few years. Looks like you guys are having fun though, Hopefully I can make...
  2. PlumCrazy

Gibson Single Exit Cat back

Everything finally showed up last week and I was able to get it installed. I ditched the saddle/u bolt style clamps and used stainless lap joint band clamps for all the connections. The fit is great besides I did have to reshape the rear hanger since it wanted to slide out and rub the spare...
  3. PlumCrazy

Im okay with a little louder, my little 2.3 will only be screaming through it for a few more months....hoping to have the 5.0 swap done this summer.
  4. PlumCrazy

Perfect! This is exactly what I needed to see. You have had the same exhaust under there for over 20 years? That's good to hear too.lol I'm tired of aluminized junk lasting only a year two under my daily. Figured I'd bite the bullet and buy something stainless this time. You...
  5. PlumCrazy

Awesome! I hate bolt on tips, so this is good news
  6. PlumCrazy

Does anyone have a few pictures of a Gibson single (behind tire) installed on a 93 or newer truck? I'm curious if the tailpipe is long enough to make it out from under the bed without the chrome tip bolted on.
  7. PlumCrazy

Wanted 1995-97 Explorer 5.0 computer and other parts

There were some with 95 build dates, but they were 96 model year. So you have the parts I need for a 96 or 97?
  8. PlumCrazy

Nope, 95-97 is its own animal.
  9. PlumCrazy

Just as the title states...I need a computer (AKA: ECU or PCM) for a 95-97 5.0 Explorer and I also need an air box and tube for a 95-97 Explorer 5.0 (the style it uses the cone filter with the MAF inside the box) I am in Central Ohio (43046) but will pay shipping
  10. PlumCrazy

Found! 95-97 Gray Driver's side Seat Belt

I need a driver side seat belt (complete with retractor and shoulder ring) for my 97 regular cab Ranger. *Must be from a 95, 96, or 97 Ranger* **Must be gray** Potentially a SuperCab setup will work, but I would need a few pictures/part numbers to confirm I'm in Central Ohio, but will pay...
  11. PlumCrazy

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

Same. He quit responding after about 10 emails. I kept asking for different camera angles of different parts...then he got fed up and stopped responding. Wasn't worth the $110 scam after I wasted his 30 minutes.lol
  12. PlumCrazy

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

Yup, He also PM'd me about my WTB ad with the same BS
  13. PlumCrazy

Wanted 95-97 d35 ttb ranger knuckles

Shoot me a PM, I have two sets I think
  14. PlumCrazy

Wanted 95-97 d35 ttb ranger knuckles

Were are you located? I have a set of knuckles, calipers, spindles, probably even some spare stub shafts and Warn lock outs in central Ohio.
  15. PlumCrazy

Wanted CHEAP/FREE 93-97 LIGHTS / TRIM

Like the title says....Im looking for headlights and corner lights as well as the trim around the corner lights for a 93-97 Ranger. Just using them for a wall hanger/decoration, so broken tabs or crappy finish is fine. Ill pay for decent stuff, but if its headed to the garbage Ill happily take...
  16. PlumCrazy

M5R2 Top cover modification

I will be building a trans out of three here very soon. I will let you know how it goes.lol I have a 4.2 trans with the new style speed sensor (not compatible with my 97), a good tight low mileage 95 SBF trans with no speed sensor provisions, and a nearly junk 90 SBF trans with correct speed...
  17. PlumCrazy

Console lid

Dorman makes a complete replacement lid with cover an all for like $60. Well worth it. The OEM poly carb is junk and the screw standoffs just crack...
  18. PlumCrazy

Wanted WTB: Front Mudflaps/Brackets

I have a set of all 4 brackets and flaps from a 93-97 $40 shipped anywhere in the US
  19. PlumCrazy

Torque Monster Headers ?

I bought my OBX's dirt cheap but new in box from a friend scrapping his unfinished project. A little bit of the flange being warped and little bit of the flanges no meeting square to one another.
  20. PlumCrazy

Torque Monster Headers ?

I have a set of the OBX on my 5.0 (still on the stand) and pretty sure I will have to modify the front runner on the driver side to actually get that flange even remotely close to sealing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad