• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Angie

TRS Word Association Game

Bundy (married with children)
  2. Angie

Guys....i need a favor....

"Yeah, Rusty got mad an left. Hopefully he decides to come back, miss his comments " Thanks for this. i didn't know ... i have still been searching around my area for the missing part to see if anything shows up. i did find a car that had some parts. but owner said... sorry good luck finding...
  3. Angie

TRS Word Association Game

hash
  4. Angie

you mean signed in? or posted? all old members return ... lol cheers
  5. Angie

Bumping this thread ... any luck on your search? seeking this still for you here.
  6. Angie

3.0V6 A4LD to 302 AOD swap questions

@Angie : Be nice, might not be what you want, but it is what some of us do. :cool: I've done 2 and assisted at least 3 other on the forum here do the same. ok, my mistake. your correct i guess its not my thing and seems backwards in my books. more power to your project. If you have the time...
  7. Angie

3.0V6 A4LD to 302 AOD swap questions

My truck is a 94 xlt short cab long bed with 2wd. One day i want to make it a extended cab long bed but that will mean everything will need "stretched". Really?? I would get the truck you want to end with and start to build your project with that... this idea of yours will be the biggest...
  8. Angie

testing for parasitic battery draw

hi ron, yes got that light thing, but shouldn't the draw also be shown in how many amps are being used through the neg connections as well?
  9. Angie

here is the set of directions i was following .... any advise? https://shoptoolreviews.com/automotive/diagnostic-testing/parasitic-battery-drain/34587/
  10. Angie

On the neg battery post when I take off the clamp and place it back on, I get a spark. I shouldn't get anything as this truck has no computer, no small radio memories or anything. I have placed a voltmeter between the neg cable and the post with the wire into the 10A plug on the meter, it shows...
  11. Angie

I don't own a ranger yet . . .

welcome..... DON'T get a ranger..... they become an addiction.... then they will swallow you whole and spit you out onto the curb panting and gasping for air ..... Cheers ....
  12. Angie

8.8 in a first gen 2.3L

Josh, gotcha ... (i think) ... was just trying to figure out the 1 or 2 driveshafts i guess... cuz' either way to me it will be 2 drive shafts, or 1 that will need to be shortened when the V8 goes in (but then again, it all could be exact fit) .... cheers
  13. Angie

Clicking sound in dash?

can the brake light switch be loose? and or does it happen when removing foot off brake pedal?
  14. Angie

Starter issue

Problem is starting. New ignition switch, starter and solenoid, fender relay and battery. <<< all hooked up correctly? New ignition = what? key tumbler or the ignition switches under the steering column? When I turn the key to start it, I get a loud click from starter. << Ground or battery...
  15. Angie

8.8 in a first gen 2.3L

2 things come to mind off the bat..... 1. if you are not driving the truck why place anything into it at all and not just wait till you start the build and do it proper once? 2. no matter what you do you will be doing it twice, as a V8 swap will require a different transmission anyway with...
  16. Angie

needing 90 degree oil relocation @ block

thanks ram. will also look at that.... haven't pulled the pin for that other set yet. it is the cart waiting for CC ... for the lines... on my other build I am running lines that i get built at a hydrolic hose shop. tell them what fittings and poof they are graded to 1000 psi... :) cheers
  17. Angie

Actually ignore this thread...... I just bought this kit after seeing that this is what I was searching for all along... DUH.... cheers
  18. Angie

hey all, anyone know of where I can order 90 degree oil relocation adaptors for the block side of the swap? i don't need a complete kit as I will buy the oil filter holder separatley, plus get my lines and fittings custom made at a hose shop. wondering if anyone knows a place that sells just the...
  19. Angie

Any one done dual tanks with an EFI V8

IE: regular and race gas with. << if this is the reason for the whole experiment I would say why bother? What compression ratio would your engine be at to justify the high octane for race only fuel? and then be running lower octane in the engine? the knock and ping for lower grade in high...
  20. Angie

thinking about 351 Cleveland build in a '90

Today wasn't a total loss... we built a set of motor mounts from 1/4 inch plate using the 4L mounts. then placed the engine into the frame on the mounts and found the first real problem... the oil pan will not work with the 90's style front suspension style... decided that it is best to take the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad