• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

3 yrs isnt long at all, some people spend a decade and quit before its done. People can say what they want but at the end of the day whats important is doing what makes you happy, let other people worry about what they do.
  2. 91 Ranger bodied 5.3 ls swap

Looking good! This is show truck quality
  3. Making a DIY Roll Pan

Made a quick video on how I made a Roll Pan for my ranger. Really simple pan, hope it helps someone!
  4. My 04 single cab

Got some more work done on the ranger, made a Roll Pan for it, also made a video showing a good chunk of how it was made to anyone interested
  5. Project Eco-Mod rat, sleeper, 4-banger, thing

Just read through your thread, awesome work so far! The turbo vs V8 is a debate is a good one. A long time ago I wanted to turbo my duratec 2.3 so bad but unless you have the fab skills and tuning knowledge, it just doesnt make sense (in my opinion). A naturally aspirated engine will always...
  6. Custom Tailgate

Thanks for the feedback, I try making the text small because I dont want it to take away from the visuals and the bigger I make it the more it cuts into them but I know what you mean and may have to change it. I havent yet but that is the plan to do a tailgate handle flip kit
  7. Custom Tailgate

Finished off the metal work on this tailgate, Il start bodywork and paint closer to the summer. Also finished up part 2 of the video series if youre interested in seeing how it was made
  8. My 04 single cab

I know, would of saved me a ton of work! Lol
  9. My 04 single cab

Tailgate metalwork is officially done Also finished part 2 of the video series, check it out if you'd like to see more of a detailed process of how it was done
  10. My 04 single cab

Thanks! Im actually keeping both the beds in case I ever want to switch back or one gets damaged but I appreciate the offer.
  11. Custom Tailgate

Slowly trying to metal finish the best I can
  12. My 04 single cab

Thank you and I used various grit discs. The flapper was 120 and the finger sander I used 80/20. Then with the orbital sander 180
  13. My 04 single cab

Metal finishing and planishing is coming along slowly
  14. My 04 single cab

Tailgate is all welded up, time for some planishing and a little metal finishing
  15. Custom Tailgate

Well shes all welded up! Still lots of planishing to do and then body work of course
  16. Fuel delivery issues

It might be a good idea to check your fuel pressure. If fuel pressure is good then the only other issue I can think of fuel related is maybe bad fuel? Also if check your fuel pressure during idle and load it will let you know if you bought a faulty pump or possibly if theres a small block in...
  17. My 04 single cab

Thanks Andrew and I hope so, lots and lots of welding lol Thank you!
  18. Custom Tailgate

Thank you! I always liked the old style tailgates
  19. Custom Tailgate

Got it mostly tacked it, next fully weld, then planish etc etc
  20. My 04 single cab

Been working on a new project Ive had stored away a while. Ive seen this done before a few times and have always loved it. Frenching is an older gen tailgate skin into a new gen tailgate. Below are some progress pictures, I also made a video showing the way I went about doing this project...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad