• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger850

Door trim/seal

I'm getting off my lazy butt to go do a compare/contrast between the two. Soon ...
  2. Ranger850

Door trim/seal

How different is the rubber seal for doors between different Ford models. I just helped a buddy strip down a 2011 police interceptor Crown Vic. It was a low mileage patrol car and the interior pieces were in excellent condition, including the seals. Could I possibly swap that out for the seals...
  3. Ranger850

Ocala, FL

I moved to Florida from Arkansas when I was in the 6 the grade (1988). I hated it at first, now I'm a full fledge Florida Man.
  4. Ranger850

I didn't do anything to my Ranger today

funny. I will NOT be lifting it anymore than it is sstock. It's an "Edge" so it's got a little lift. If anything, I will remove those blocks and level out the nose for a more "lowered stance"
  5. Ranger850

Mine has been parked for over two years ,now. The last thing I bought for it was a V8 Explorer donor. I "plan" on putting tires that hold air on it so I can maneuver it into a better position, so I can actually work on it. It broke a valve spring and i fell into the TRS rabbit hole.
  6. Ranger850

Does spending money on it count as doing "anything" to it? That's some gray area you're in there.
  7. Ranger850

I haven't done anything to MY Ranger either. I had plans to really dig into this year, but this year is almost half way over with.
  8. Ranger850

Disable Auto Stop/Start

BEST ACRONYM EVER
  9. Ranger850

what trans is this

https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/official-what-transmission-is-this-thread.197812/
  10. Ranger850

1987 Ranger 4.0 SOHC

exactly. That's at least 30 cool points
  11. Ranger850

1987 Ranger 4.0 SOHC

But how many 1987 Rangers came with a 4.0? A Ranger that old with a 2001 4.0 would probably just as sweet as a v8 swap, IMHO
  12. Ranger850

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

cuz dey purdy
  13. Ranger850

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

They are Ford rims, but we're more common on the Mazda B-series
  14. Ranger850

Does a car’s year legally mean year

And some salespeople don't even know what year model they are selling.
  15. Ranger850

Newbie here - Not a truck but needing Explorer Parking Brake Help

🍆🍑 That car is beautiful. Is auto-phelia a thing? Because I might have it. Good luck, I hope you get your answers you're looking for. There is a green Cougar like this running around Tallahassee, but not nearly as mint as yours.
  16. Ranger850

I mentioned something similar but I thought it was '98. @snoranger what do you say?
  17. Ranger850

New 2 me F-150

The jury is still out on that ...
  18. Ranger850

IIRC correctly, Ford sold two different body styled F-150s at the same time, circa 1998. The "heritage" the "new"style .
  19. Ranger850

should I buy this ranger? (Option 5)

Seems like a solid truck. Go check it out and offer $6K. It may well be worth the asking price, but it never hurts to barter a little.
  20. Ranger850

97 Honda FourTrax 300

It's definitely a well built machine. Motor runs good, and pulls strong. Just need to get it where it's safe to drive so I can teach the kids how to 'almost' kill themselves.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad