• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RumPunch

Tractors

So I left the rear work light on last night and came home to a dead battery. Ran the Ranger around to jump it. If anyone has a 19-20 Ranger( can't speak for the newer ones) that is the WORST vehicle EVER to try and hook jumper cables to. Anyhow I tried for about 5-10 minutes and got womp womp...
  2. RumPunch

Replacing injectors

Here is my thread if you care to read through, hopefully yours work out better for you. https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-injectors.194015/post-1907615
  3. RumPunch

Replacing injectors

Where are you sourcing injectors? I have a thread in the 2.9 forum where I replaced all with a lot of specs and #'s when I did a full rebuild. That being said I just swapped all of them back out to the originals as they are flowing excessive amounts of fuel. I would look at sending them off and...
  4. RumPunch

Tractors

Damn mole tunnels make it flat in 2 passes...
  5. RumPunch

Tractors

Haha I have about 3 and have a 60" Deere Z930M which I can knock out in about an hour.. but this was a deal and I know I can move it if I don't like it. Plus, zero turns are impossible to have a beer on... Just saying.
  6. RumPunch

Tractors

Just picked this 60" Walco Douglas finish mower up a mile from my house, guy delivered it with his 2000 Ford. $700. Didn't think that was bad. Nothing wrong with it. See how I like it may keep it, or resell.
  7. RumPunch

86 Bronco II... G-Unit

Should have just moved to Florida instead of shipping it up, could have just raked the sand in the yard flat... 🤣
  8. RumPunch

86 Bronco II... G-Unit

Gump you'll probably have that one up and running around tip top long before I work my problems out. Good buy, good looking truck, and you'll be mobile before you know it!!
  9. RumPunch

86 Bronco II... G-Unit

I honestly would have bet a paycheck that was millings.. if you'd like I'll send you a shipping label you can send that dirt to me, I'll shovel after that! No questions asked! That's some black damn dirt.
  10. RumPunch

Check Engine Light, 51 Erorr

Is that the emissions book @AndyB.
  11. RumPunch

Thanks gump
  12. RumPunch

Back probed didn’t have enough time this morning to get it up to temp but no volts out of the second pin so I will check original in water at op temp and see then get truck up to temp and compare if ok I’ll check signal wire back to ECU.
  13. RumPunch

See above just edited post comparing to original…
  14. RumPunch

4.68v key on 57.0k ohms across sensor, compare to original sensor, 58-59k ohms. Ambient temp (48 f ) this morning. I’ll trace down the signal output now.
  15. RumPunch

Random miss can gag on throttle and mostly go away. But low load/throttle input in gear falls on its face.
  16. RumPunch

thanks. So possibly failed coolant temp sensor/switch? Wouldn’t think that would cause a miss.
  17. RumPunch

Is there somewhere good here to run through diag of check engine light codes? I have a miss/stutter (all original injectors installed after issue with aftermarket ones) now I am getting a 51 error code. Do I need the emissions manual off line?
  18. RumPunch

One wire alternator upgrade in 86

I did a Tuff Stuff on my 88 only complaint is didn’t get the “clocking” right when I ordered it. (Orientation of the positive post) super simple install just modified a SBC upper bracket and done. Quite a few pics of process on my build thread.
  19. RumPunch

Truckspotters

Saw the identical truck(less lift/tires) of the first ranger my dad had. 94 STX never a fan of the graphics then (late 90's early 2000's but love it now...😂
  20. RumPunch

should I buy this Ranger? (Option 4)

Don't rule out shipping something in either. I'm sure there is a member in every state probably willing to check on out and give you an opinion. Can probably have one shipped cross country for 1 $1500+ so maybe find a deal elsewhere.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad