• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. superj

My sons first truck

i would like the vw, too
  2. superj

I didn't do anything to my Ranger today

no change to mine either. still dusty and stupid birds keep pooping on it
  3. superj

Disable Auto Stop/Start

i read that forscan deal lets you turn off that auto start junk. i hated it on our escapes and would immediately hit the button to turn it off as soon as i started the car
  4. superj

Ticks!

we have not tick issues here. used to but we didn't have possums all over back than. now that i let the possums roam all over our yard and the field behind and don't try to get rid of them, the ticks have been a zero issue. apparently ticks are some of the possums favorite food so all they...
  5. superj

Three Mile Island Netflix documentary.

same for us. trying to build helicopters and getting john deer tractor parts because the niin is the same but they aren't looking at the nsn /\
  6. superj

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

i was wondering that too, the rear end being lighter. i see lots of people run trucks though so there must be some suspension magic going on that doesn't happen on regular trucks used as daily drivers, ha ha ha, because my little ranger just spins and barely grabs if you rev it and pop the...
  7. superj

My sons first truck

i would be worried about that much power with a new driver, for sure. but the truck looks awesome
  8. superj

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

man, your camera is way better than mine. my eclipse pics look terrible
  9. superj

Looking for a 2.8 or 2.9 block plate

hale, the piece he is talking about is a fairly large plate and probably also has some indentions and reliefs cut into it so it would be hard to make on your own.
  10. superj

Transmission Problemz

welcome!! i have no idea but if i tore one down and replaced all that stuff, and it was still doing the same thing, i would get a different transmission from the junkyard
  11. superj

Three Mile Island Netflix documentary.

It's the same for us at depot
  12. superj

new 1991 owner

Welcome. Looks great
  13. superj

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I changed the radio from the single din flip screen media player one to a single din normal am/fm/cd radio because the flip screen kept blocking the center vents. And I found out the fan clutch seems to be going out. Sometimes the ac goes warm in the drive through but if I rev up and hold the...
  14. superj

Addition to the family

Nice! Congratulations!!
  15. superj

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

A bike ride last year
  16. superj

Beating a dead horse (overrev)

Is there a throttle position sensor? Maybe it's not working?
  17. superj

Stainless brake line leaks

And it's not a permanent fix. It's just to keep fluid in until it's replaced.
  18. superj

Not if it is just the seat. If it's not the threads, you can use Teflon to seal the seat.
  19. superj

Until you get it fixed, wrap some Teflon tape and put it back together
  20. superj

Does a car’s year legally mean year

Legally, I think you go by the title

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad