• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ericbphoto

Wow!

Not sure how many of you can view this. But here it is anyway. My local offroad park posted this from this past weekend. Driver is 7 years old. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2249391528/permalink/10158151549621529/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share
  2. ericbphoto

Loving all the knowledge

Welcome to TRS!
  3. ericbphoto

Todays weather

Looks like it got ahead of your plowing and shoveling efforts. Stay warm.
  4. ericbphoto

1993 Splash in SC

That's always part of the plan. Thank you.
  5. ericbphoto

1993 Splash in SC

Pretty sure I only saw full sets of hardware. Couldn't buy the nuts separately. My hardware really isn't in terrible shape. The Long bolts for the front are slightly rusted right above where they engaged the nuts. My new frame is slightly thinner. So they might get into the rusted threads if I...
  6. ericbphoto

1993 Splash in SC

I may have some important info to share. I wanted new bed hardware to mount this bed. Prices vary wildly online. Anywhere from $26 to $56 or more. The cheap stuff has mixed reviews, some saying the hex socket heads strip out easy. I didn't want to chance that. I don't mind regular hex head...
  7. ericbphoto

08 FX4 SAS

I always enjoy Bossley's snow pix.
  8. ericbphoto

Todays weather

There are lots of guides and piles of advice about cold weather preparations and survival. Nobody wants to pay attention. Everything including what to wear, how to prepare your home, how to prepare your vehicle, all kinds of things. The info is out there and, with the internet, it's easier to...
  9. ericbphoto

Todays weather

Yes. Especially after it has been 1 degree for a while and then warms up to a balmy 25.
  10. ericbphoto

Locker reccomendations for Ford 8.8 28 spline

Mine is 31. I don't know if they have 28 spline models or not.
  11. ericbphoto

Locker reccomendations for Ford 8.8 28 spline

I'm using Aussie.
  12. ericbphoto

Ye age olde question...

Pictures everywhere. Build thread linked in my signature.
  13. ericbphoto

Ye age olde question...

11.50 is a pretty wide tire. Not sure if you'll get rubbing on the inside during sharp turns. I run 35x12.50-15's on 15x10 wheels on my 3rd gen* and my tires rub on the radius arms a little bit. But your suspension is different than mine. * = 6" lift and heavy fender trimming for the front wheels.
  14. ericbphoto

Ye age olde question...

Ok Actually, for an 8" rim, 4" backspacing should put you right smack dab in the center at 0 offset. So my original statement was still flawed. -13mm is more like 1/2" (12.7mm) which should be 3.5" backspacing and -19mm would be 3.25" backspacing. Any of those should fit fine depending on...
  15. ericbphoto

What fuel tanks on 88 ranger with dual tanks?

If you're going to swap to single tank, I would recommend the 17 gallon tank. Some people have installed BII tanks as a second tank. But I believe they hang down a bit low. Plus, you have to give up underbed spare tire storage.
  16. ericbphoto

How to wire aftermarket fogs to turn on with the high beams?

Think also about how you want to use the lights. Maybe you want aux lights and not necessarily fog lights. I know it's just semantics. But that is important in effective communications. Fog lights, being used in foggy conditions, are mounted low and aimed low. Their purpose is to cut under the...
  17. ericbphoto

3.0 Build

Cheeeeps is almost my favorite price.
  18. ericbphoto

3.0 Build

What dat is? Looks fun.
  19. ericbphoto

3.0 Build

I have lots of faith in my 3.0. It's tough and durable and works ok once you know how to drive it.
  20. ericbphoto

Todays weather