• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. KasenLeigh90

Relocating steering wheel cruise controls to aftermarket switches?

yeah in my rural area you’re more likely to get pulled over if you don’t have a loud vehicle it seems lol
  2. KasenLeigh90

Yeah where i’m at there are ZERO inspections what so ever. Not even if you get like an emissions ticket, unless you take it to court (which no one does at least in my smaller community. i drove my old 99 chevy v8 around with a basically open headers no cats system that was also cut off before...
  3. KasenLeigh90

Good to know! I’ll have to look into how difficult it is to remove the whole switch components safely but that is certainly doable. Appreciate it!
  4. KasenLeigh90

Truck info: 1990 Ranger 2.3L w/ 5 speed TL: DR- Move steering wheel cruise controls to aftermarket switch panel???? I am going to install an aftermarket NRG steering wheel in my truck. There's nothing wrong with the stock one, I'm just going in a different direction with my build rather than...
  5. KasenLeigh90

Iso 2.3l i4 head

Yes. The above would be my suggestion as well. They have both rebuilt and new.
  6. KasenLeigh90

Are these stock or am i just living in a hole...?

woops that reply was meant for someone else, my B.
  7. KasenLeigh90

apologies for my lack of understanding/ familiarity, but what do the acronyms you used mean? also, mine is a 1990 model ranger, would that not be a first generation truck rather than second? (first gen being ‘89-‘92) or is there a subgroup or something like how a ‘99 silverado is considered...
  8. KasenLeigh90

the fender spacing isnt an issue for me. in the pictures the truck has 31” tires (or at least in that size range, i’m not 100% sure on what size exactly) and are substantialy wider as well. i’m not going with the “discount baja” look like the previous owner, currently i have just a factory size...
  9. KasenLeigh90

Agreed. This is stored during the winter months normally but i still would rather it not be there. This things in good shape, 160k on the body, there’s 84k now on the motor, i’d rather keep it that way.
  10. KasenLeigh90

Oh cool. I’ll definitely check it out.
  11. KasenLeigh90

I figured that might be the case, cool to know it’s kind of rare even outside my area! This roll bar IS actually the bolted style too. I plan on new steel in all the sections that need it here in the near future, a fresh paint job, too. A friend of mine has a 92 S10 that’s in even better...
  12. KasenLeigh90

might (probably) have buried my question too deep in the thread, but more looking for the side steps on the cab. appreciate the reply though, i figured the wheels were just a newer swap, i do still have the center caps for them (previous owner gave me all the extras) but they’re terribly rattle...
  13. KasenLeigh90

OK! I'm new here, and new to the ranger/ford scene. Usually a GM person, but I do have a soft spot for early '90's and older Ford Pickups, so please be a dick if you must, but lets not drag on shall we. This is my 1990 2.3L Lima. Has the 5spd, no 4wd. Are the steps on the side factory/an extra...