• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Colton Smith

Ratio help trying to hit 110-120mph goal

Hey dudes, gonna rally race my 1989 single cab, short bed 2WD 5 speed 2.3L Ford ranger that is super low to the ground in stock form which is what I am keeping the suspension as and I don't want to go with super tiny tires (for ground clearance).... I have the 7.5" diff and 2.3L the shortest...
  2. Colton Smith

Help: DIY gap covers for body lift

Hey guys I'm doin a 3" body lift and wondered what could be used to cover the gaps in the wheel wells for cheap. I was thinking thin rubber matting or something. Just not sure where I can find something like that for a fair 20-30 bucks. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. Colton Smith

BREATHER TUBES 1998 Ranger

Hey guys It didnt occur to me til just now about breather tubes/ hoses on my truck and their locations and vulnerability to dirt and water until I saw a video on the HumV about their breathers being sealed. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction of how to extend my breather...