• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RustyShackleford94

96 Ranger Build...ish

Been really content with it as of late. Only have a couple more to-dos but its ready for winter duty as is. The DIY bumper is on hold at the moment. I want to take my time and make it nice(ish) and i dont want to roll around without a recovery point until winter passes. To build it i have to cut...
  2. RustyShackleford94

96 Ranger Build...ish

Random “ranger puttin in work” pic dump
  3. RustyShackleford94

my new FREE 1987 ranger 4x4

Brb. Going to make friends with a trucker...
  4. RustyShackleford94

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

A house box is handy. Heres a tip though, keep your nice screwdriver set in the garage box. If you have a mrs, chances are shes going to need a screwdriver at some point and then its gone lol
  5. RustyShackleford94

Yeah but are they free lol? If so I’m headed your way now lol
  6. RustyShackleford94

I love it. Am jelly
  7. RustyShackleford94

Im OCD about my toolboxes actually lol. All 8 of them stay clean and organized. The sockets in the road box will have 3d printed organizers like the wrenches when i have time to lay it all out in CAD. I got problems lol. This one is my biggin. Built a top for the long ratchets and pry bars and...
  8. RustyShackleford94

Bought a little road box for the ranger at TSC today for $40. Packed it with stuff i had in my Remline. It was supposed to be road box but i decided against it because my grandpa gave me that box and someone walking off with it would give me serious homicidal thoughts. Anyway here it is packed...
  9. RustyShackleford94

How many is too many

Id buy a gen 2 B2 any day. Ill go ahead and give you the approval you seek regardless of condition.
  10. RustyShackleford94

Waiting on my trailer harness adapter thing to show up but got my reverse lights working. Looks like all the wiring had been hacked to shit by the taillights from multiple trailer wiring attempts so i just cut it all out to a clean point i was comfortable with and soldered, shrink wrapped, and...
  11. RustyShackleford94

Hell yeah, i didnt even know those adapters were a thing. Thanks for that! Also thanks, ill have to take a look at those wires.
  12. RustyShackleford94

Does anyone know what triggers the reverse lights on an m5od truck? Itd be sweet if i could get mine working because i cant see crap behind me in the dark with this topper and tiny ranger mirrors. Plus im already going to be messing with the tail light wiring when this weekend to put a 4 flat...
  13. RustyShackleford94

Shift knob mounting ideas?

Could drill and tap the knob for set screws. both of these are held on by 3 m4x.7 set screws with blue locktite. I
  14. RustyShackleford94

96 Ranger Build...ish

Pretty sure this is an s10 topper. Screwed some 2x3s to raise it up a bit and it hangs off the back a couple inches. Itll do the job for now. Need to find a rubber flap and some magnets for the back then ill be happy till i find one made for a ranger.
  15. RustyShackleford94

Tell us why.

Ive needed 4x4 quite a bit. I live close enough to lake Michigan to get lake effect snow. Can come at anytime and theres no way of telling how much its going to drop. Could be a dusting, could be 2 feet, either way im prepared. Last winter i walked into work with about 4” of snow on the ground...
  16. RustyShackleford94

Tell us why.

I equate owning a 4x4 to carrying a gun. You hope you never have to use it but when you need it your glad you have it.
  17. RustyShackleford94

Located a topper for mine. Ill be picking it up after work tomorrow then sanding and painting this weekend. Next is to hunt down a Nissan Xterra in a junkyard to rob a roof rack.
  18. RustyShackleford94

1989 Ranger extended cab headliner

If the new cardboard does have some crappy spots you can always cut them out and squirt foam it then sand it down smooth. Once you get the fabric on no ones gonna know
  19. RustyShackleford94

1989 Ranger extended cab headliner

I would assume all the headliners for first and second gen rangers could all be the same or close enough. Just find one in a junkyard that has good cardboard and recover it.