• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wiper and speedo questions. 91 explorer XLT

I had wiper problem in my 94, just clicks from behind the dash as you describe. Replaced the switch and the motor, no dice. It ended up being a square plastic module under the dash. Luckily I had a spare parts truck, swapped them out and no problems sinc.
  2. Supporting Members?

Oh man, That is so much better, thanks so much I appreciate it!
  3. Supporting Members?

Thank You!
  4. Supporting Members?

Hello, I am new here but I signed up to be a supporting member since I figure it’s worth it for any good info. Plus to get rid of the ads. Well I am getting ads and cannot log into the supporting members forum. Is there a waiting period for noobs on the site? Thanks!
  5. New Member

My handle is massacre because I am from Massachusetts.
  6. New Member

Some?
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) So.... Still Need Help..... Freezing My Thighs Off Every Time I Drive

To the OP Is the coolant temp gauge showing normal temps?
  8. New Member

Hello, I am a member of many Ford forums, finally got around to joining here. Lots of great info here and helpful people, looking forward to being a member! Thanks
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) So.... Still Need Help..... Freezing My Thighs Off Every Time I Drive

I recently had this problem and it ended up being a stuck open thermostat