• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2drxploder

Worlds biggest potato gun

Made it myself
  2. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

Just ordered a redcat gen 8 axe edition. Some bats n a charger. My brother just bought a used scx-10, got the bug going again. I've had 3 tmaxxs: og, the 2.5r and 3.3
  3. 2drxploder

shop floor coatings

with all the talk about shops lately, also myself starting one soon. thoughts on floor coatings? i would love to get my concrete not to absorb oil and stain. that is priority. color, flakes, etc, all bonuses but not required in my opinion. longevity is important, non-slip, easy to clean...
  4. 2drxploder

2 post lift recommendations

building a shop, want a lift. sidewall height will be 12' clear. my vehicles are: 03 ext cab shortbed 6.0 diesel f250, 99 ranger, 82 bronco on 40s. gf has small suvs. on to the lift will be a 2 post for sure. but that is where i get lost, symmetrical, asymmetrical, bar on top, drive over, 9 or...
  5. 2drxploder

post swap tuning help

went to get dyno-tunes today. they said cant communicate with ecu, he can read codes but not put anything on ecu. i had one of our members help me out with start up tune: pats delete, auto trans delete, and setup for pro-m mass, on a 99 ecu. it runs ok. tried it and stock 98 ecu, both have same...
  6. 2drxploder

Ummm. Who does this?

As title says
  7. 2drxploder

evap system school me

im having some issues with my 99 ranger thats 5.0 swapped. a friend and local mechanic suggested i might have an evap sytem problem. im using stock 4cyl tank, and vapor soleniod and valve. i am throwing a code it says evap system gross leak/no flow. seams to get "vapor locked" when filling with...
  8. 2drxploder

Cluster with tach, how to wire

As part of my v8 swap I took the cluster with tach(from 98 expo 5.0) truck originally was 99 2.5 5spd, (no tach) the tach seems to be off bad, how do I fix this?
  9. 2drxploder

5.0 cam sensor wiring

So I have a Ranger with 5.0 from 98 expo, got a tuned ecu, the tuner recommended/wrote the ecu for a 99 cam sensor (2 wire) I currently have a 3 wire cam sensor. What 2 wires do I hook up?
  10. 2drxploder

MDL T5Z?

Looking at a sn 95 superduty t5 z from mederndriveline. Anyone used them? I know they r a little pricey, but I like the idea of 2.95 first
  11. 2drxploder

The 347 lives!

347, bcam, not tuned, no o2 sensors, open headers,
  12. 2drxploder

winch help xrc-12

smittybilt xrc12, about 8-9 years old,lightly used before, has been sitting outside mounted to truck bumper. i removed, installed on my trailer, when i hooked power to it, the control box (not left outside) made a faint buzzing sound and thats it i used an old optima yellow-top, charged it...
  13. 2drxploder

wont crank

wont turn over at all, where to start? 99 ranger 4cyl 5spd donor vehicle 98 expo 5.0, i have installed explorer column, gauges computer, and pats. not the automatic transmission or any of its harness, i swapped a sn95 t5 in, i suspect this is my problem, the lack of nuetral safety switch. can...
  14. 2drxploder

lower radiator hose

what lower radiator hose are yall using? explorer 5.0 engine and radiator, not using the oil cooler thing
  15. 2drxploder

pats help

i have 99 ranger 4cyl no pats. swap is from 98 expo, i really dont want pats what are my options? also going to 5 speed. i pulled complete dash and column from expo, i like the idea of using expo column and gauges, it has a tach and tilt. but i prefer 1 key to open doors and start vehicle...
  16. 2drxploder

reman injectors- fleabay?

as title says im looking at a set of reman bosch on fleabay for the 5.0 swap, think ill be fine with stock flow until i get some heads, anyone tried these?
  17. 2drxploder

coils,wires, and plugs

what are yall running in upgraded v-8 swaps? im using 98 expo style ignition, and tm headers i was just eyeballing some msd coils and a nice set of taylor wires on summit while xmas shopping
  18. 2drxploder

Delete 99-01 expo fuel rail

I am looking for a 99-01 5.0 explorer fuel injector rail, the return less style with only 1 fuel line. Thanks
  19. 2drxploder

sending unit/ fuel pump/ fuel line help

so my swap goes like this: 99 ranger 2.5 5spd with 98 expo donor vehicle. what are my options/ solutions to feeding this 5.0. ive dropped both tanks hoping to just swap sending units and take return line from expo. well thats not going to work the expo unit is taller and bolts in vs ranger...
  20. 2drxploder

82 fullsize

98 expo 5.0, monster trans c6, painless 5.0 swap harness, 44hp front, 9in rear, 4.56 chromoloys and arb locker front and rear. working on 203/205 doubler and ladder bar in rear due to severe axle wrap