• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2drxploder

up grade of a steering column

Explorer works i swapped a 98 tilt, pats, and auto column into a 99 ranger with no pays and a manual. Swapped the manual peices over to expo column along with ignition cylinder. Easy. Expo wheel seems larger diameter than ranger wheel. I did not measure to find out 4 sure
  2. 2drxploder

Fast & Furious 9

West Virginia? It has been awhile, but I'm pretty sure deliverance takes place in Georgia Also I've seen all fast n furious movies, they are ok. Definitely not the best, but it has some cool automotive and action scenes, so I watch them.
  3. 2drxploder

Worlds biggest potato gun

There is alot of content in general that is not ranger related. I thought it fit well into "general discussion". Here is fine. You like it here and have the authority to move it, and have already thrown your flag. Yall have a goodnight
  4. 2drxploder

I look at 3 threads, general, v8swap, n tailgate. I agree with the kitty above, dirtmans post entertain me. And as far as being a support member, I will not be renewing that. Just so im clear. That is drainage system I installed at work (you know to feed my family and such). It is NOT a gun...
  5. 2drxploder

Not sure how to do that or y I even would. Besides someone has to make decisions on where I want content that I post. I can't get it right.
  6. 2drxploder

As mentioned, you don't want my potatoes, and mine is powered by gravity. And I got moved to entertainment? I assure you, I dont install cast-iron for entertainment
  7. 2drxploder

Made it myself
  8. 2drxploder

Anybody use security cameras in/on their house?

100 a year with ring, adds more or unlimited storage, also lifetime warranty on ALL ring products you own / register, as well as 10%off at ring edit, storage is extended to 60 days, plus a few more bells and whistles in app i forgot to mention
  9. 2drxploder

Anybody use security cameras in/on their house?

got ring doorbell and floodlight. work well enough for what i need.
  10. 2drxploder

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

pulled the permit to start 32x36x14 shop today, also replaced #5 plug and wire, still getting a misfire. in the temp. garage she went. will probably sit until i finish the shop.
  11. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

it arrived today, l bought 3s lipos, they r too much its fast but not needed. my bro had some 5200 2s lipos worked like a dream. also top heavy with 3s. overall this thing is a BEAST. i drove it hard, just scratched the body! first upgrades will be better tires, probably 2.2s, with some brass...
  12. 2drxploder

My New House & Workshop

let my try my luck before i google this, may even wait a few responses: ohm's law.... that is/ has something to with the: the eagle flew over the indian and rock right? (E = IxR) where you can plug n play 2 variables, to solve for the third? im a plumber by trade, pretty sure my pay gets cut if...
  13. 2drxploder

Say something about the person above you

needs a v8 in their ranger
  14. 2drxploder

softening Rc tires

boil foam for 1 minute
  15. 2drxploder

My New House & Workshop

what he said, personally id do breaker cuz going downstream off outlet may leave you in the dark gfci outlets can sometimes trip while plugging something in/ out., im no electrcian, also i did not know the vanity light needed to be gfci protected
  16. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

@Bird76Mojo that custom is sick! And the wallet hurt already with just initial purchase, but a few friends and now my brother has one. They have been on me to get 1 for awhile. I'll consider it a fathers day present from my pup-pup, since I have no kiddos. Sounds legit? We will see the woman...
  17. 2drxploder

Squatting vehicles, proposed/new law

That chevy was actually a local truck, lancaster sc. 20 minutes from me. It was horrible. I've personally seen him pulled by d.o.t. on highway 5 (popular 18-wheeler rt to pulp mill) twice.
  18. 2drxploder

How far have you traveled for a Ranger?

Just under a hundred miles, for both my current ranger and the expo for my swap
  19. 2drxploder

Redcat axe edition

Just ordered a redcat gen 8 axe edition. Some bats n a charger. My brother just bought a used scx-10, got the bug going again. I've had 3 tmaxxs: og, the 2.5r and 3.3