• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

Thanks for the clarification. That might be as well, I am sure I can find good use for the tapped M8-1.25 holes there in no time. Ideas are welcome, of course.
  2. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

So I see. Thanks for the info. Then, the factory should put dummy/filler bolts there... About the four tie-down hooks, I guess Ford has made it a permanent configuration since the year-long parts supply shortage problem can not be resolved. Can other 2020 Ranger owners confirm?
  3. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

Oops, yes, my bad. Corrected. Thank you.
  4. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

So, I guess the term ‘Curve Control’ is used to characterize the ‘Co-pilot 360’ functions, which is Ford’s marketing jargon for, well, Curve control. I am not surprised one bit by your finding (regarding the lane departure alert feature). I don’t trust these new technologies at all, not in...
  5. Curve Control - under Co-Pilot360 Technology

Hi all, I am one of those who read the literatures of a product I intend to buy - word-by-word and page-to-page. Especially those big ticket items… Listed as one of the Standard Features in the official Ford 2020 Ranger brochure is this thing called ‘Curve Control’. I don’t know if this...
  6. 2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

Hi all, I am an owner of a brand new 2020 Ranger XL, which I drove back from the dealer lot just 3 days ago. In fact this is my first Ford vehicle ever! It replaces the Toyota Tacoma I had for the last 22 years, couldn't be happier. Although this topic was originated more than a year ago by...