• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Dang that's too bad I'm all the way in texas. Thank you for offering it though.
  2. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Got the headlight and turn signal put in. Definitely gonna get another headlight though, the one I got was an aftermarket brand TYS, and I can already tell the beam pattern sucks compared to oem.
  3. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

What's your location?
  4. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Alright y'all, got me some parts! The junkyard was having a $20 bucket sale today. I got a headlight, turn signal, 3 brand new 9007 bulbs , a cluster with tach, and miscellaneous parts for a 99 windstar all for 20 bucks! Still need a grille, possibly a bumper, and fender but what I got will...
  5. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Thanks y'all for the kind words and great input. Here some more pictures of the damage for your viewing pleasure! I priced aftermarket headlights housings and turn signal housings. 60 bucks total so a pretty good deal. I haven't checked into anything else because I just need the bare minimum to...
  6. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Alright y'all so I needed headlight housings to begin with but now I can't really put if off. Which brand do y'all recommend.
  7. ireallydontcare

Hit a deer

Well y'all I hit a deer in my 97 tonight. The truck took it like a champ. I was probably going about 60 when I hit it. My main concern is the frame. I don't think it pushed it in but I'm not too sure yet.
  8. ireallydontcare

CB setup in my 97

Shadowrider, that is a pretty awesome setup! I thought about mounting mine up top, but I am happy where it is.
  9. ireallydontcare

CB setup in my 97

Howdy y'all. On this cold cold day I thought some of you would like to see my CB setup . Removed the ash tray, and bent L brackets to get it where I wanted it. Mounted the mic holder behind the visor clip. Completely irreversible. I'm running a Wilson Lil Wil for now. I plan to upgrade to...
  10. ireallydontcare

2.3L ('83-'97) Can I switch out a 2.9 for a 2.3

I don't think a thread like that would be possible because everyone's truck can be different.
  11. ireallydontcare

2.3L ('83-'97) Can I switch out a 2.9 for a 2.3

A 4.0 swap is quite easy. Get the ford evtm for both vehicles and youll be set. 4.0 swap on my 90 bronco ii was only 6 or 7 wires.
  12. ireallydontcare

95-01 cluster and radio lights colors

I don't wanna go through the hassle of LEDs again. I put them in my Bronco II and while im happy with the light output, some of them like to go out and need a whack on the dash to come back on.
  13. ireallydontcare

95-01 cluster and radio lights colors

Howdy everyone. I have a quick question. My 97 ranger has the cluster w/o tach. I will eventually buy one from the junkyard. On my old 97 I did the exploder sport trac white faces cluster, and while I liked it, the color didn't match the HVAC panel or radio. My current 97 has the turquoiseish...
  14. ireallydontcare

2.3L ('83-'97) SOLVED 97 intermitent hard starting

And thank you RonD for all the information. It really got my head thinking and I was prepared to test everything when we got the timing cover back on.
  15. ireallydontcare

Little update for those who care. Checked the timing. It was 1 tooth off on the cam. Put it in time. We had the plug wires off so we could swap the coil. Put the plug wires back on and then realized they were wrong. Whoever had the truck before me put the rear coil plug wires on wrong. So...
  16. ireallydontcare

There are only 3 wires at the plug going into the coil. We checked resistance values on them and 2 were fine but one was a little questionable.
  17. ireallydontcare

And also, if both coils were used on startup it should fire up no problem I assume.
  18. ireallydontcare

Plugs 1 and 4 on exhaust coil are the not working and there is no change when swapping the two coils around.
  19. ireallydontcare

RonD thanks for the reply. We have good fuel pressure. It doesn't leak down after sitting, and no matter how many times you prime the pump it makes no difference to the way it starts. The choke mode is working, and the ECT sensor is brand new. I find it very weird that with the primary...