• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Search results

1. rngrracing96

1986 Ranger Prerunner in NH

Got it. Well I swapped the calipers over, bled the system twice anddddd I still have the same issue... no brakes while running. Pedal sinks to the floor and makes a lovely hissing sound. Think its time for a new master and might as well do the booster too.
  2. rngrracing96

Wanted 83-88 STX Grill and Badges

Virginia is too far for me unlees you would ship it. I dont know a ton about the stx package off the top of my head but you can definitely find an 86 sales brochure somewhere on the interwebs
  3. rngrracing96

Never would I have thought of that. I simply put them back as I found em. Thank you! I will swap them and see if that fixes the issue. Follow up question though. Swaping the fronts calipers will change it from drain to bleeder. But swaping the rear calipers wouldnt change anything, the "bleeder"...
  4. rngrracing96

Bleeders are at the bottom of the front calipers and bottom of the rear ones.
  5. rngrracing96

Went to take the truck for a quick test ride the other day only to find my brake pedal going to the floor. I had good pressure after the disc brake rear axle swap. Since then I swapped the front to the dual calliper pistons. Bled the brakes twice now and still the same issue. Brake pedal holds...
  6. rngrracing96

Wanted 83-88 STX Grill and Badges

Looking for the 1st Gen STX grill. Pictured below Also would like the STX badges on the bedsides. Located in NH willing to travel a little ways for it.
  7. rngrracing96

Pumped that this worked! Installed a lift up BII passenger seat bracket. Works PERFECT with the suspension seats so I can still get in the back of the cab! Don't mind the multicoloredness of the seats at the moment lol
  8. rngrracing96

Made a few scores at the junkyard recently too. 1. found "prerunner package" bumpers. Never seen them in person before. Got to see if i like how they look on my truck vs the JD bumpers. 2. Found a dual tank set up from an 85. Took the wiring, fuel lines, selector valve, dash switch, rear tank...
  9. rngrracing96

Couple updates for you all. Picked this up a couple weeks ago. 1991 4.0, m5od trans and complete wiring harness. Going to clean it up, go through the top end and replace the 2.9 over the winter. Got it from Bodied91ranger. Check out his build, its wild...
  10. rngrracing96

1988 Ranger 2.9 to 1992 Explorer 4.0 SWAP Write-up

Any chance you have the photos for these diagrams and the lists not in photo bucket so I can save them?
  11. rngrracing96

88 ranger with 80s color scheme

I would buy this just for the interior if I could! https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/195065421604161/
  12. rngrracing96

Wanted Need a ton of 1st gen parts

I will be doing an interior swap at some point. I have blue and will be switching to tan. Ill let you know when. Im in NH
  13. rngrracing96

North maine woods overland adventure

This is an awesome trip! I will definitely be following along. And possibly asking for the route when you're done.
  14. rngrracing96

Nothing fancy just 2.25 tubing from cat back with a thrush welded muffler and a 60degree kickoff before the rear axle. I think it sounds great for a V6 and the hope is to do a 4.0 swap so not going crazy with exhaust.
  15. rngrracing96

Thanks man, Hoping to get the exhaust finished up tomorrow and get a short test drive in. Also a chance to take some better photos lol
  16. rngrracing96

Second Fuel Tank in a Ranger

Was your install basically plug and play? I found a dual tank ranger at the junk yard so I grabbed the whole wiring harness, selector valve, dash switch, fuel lines, rear tank and straps, and rear crossmember. I like the idea of having a dual tank set up but I am wondering if it is more trouble...
  17. rngrracing96

Dual gas tank ranger?

I already ditched the spare tire mount cause it was super rusty, and my exhaust is kicked out before the rear axle.
  18. rngrracing96

Got Fox 2.0x12 shocks for the front And I found the old style Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass fenders and bedsides in Maine of all places! Truck was being parted out. Super pumped because I like look of the square wheelwells. Front passenger side has a big crack but I will fix that...
  19. rngrracing96

Dual gas tank ranger?

I found a dual tank ranger at the junk yard so I grabbed the whole wiring harness, selector valve, dash switch, fuel lines, rear tank and straps, and rear crossmember. I like the idea of having a dual tank set up but I am wondering if it is more trouble than it is worth. I have read through this...
  20. rngrracing96

Kirbys 1991 Ranger Build Up and Solid Axle Swap

Yes please send the part number or post the link. Awesome pics with the kids! How is the fiberglass holding up in the snow and ice?