• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW, who the hells marlon brando??

Yeah I'm selling my drag car, pictures in my profile.... i'm tired of all that pavement stuff.
    I wanted a manual, but I bracket raced...... time trials.
    Yeah, if he's got the cash, fine by me.
    Nah man, that money goes in my pocket....... hell I got money for the B2.

Frank
    Just farting around on the web, looks like me and slo-vo are going to Cincinatti tomorrow weather permitting, then tomorrow night picking up my new B2. I'm ranger rich bitch!!!!

my brother bought my current b2 and I found a non-runner.
    a guy called today, he wants to come pick up my Camaro asap...... I'm like sweet (but he pissed me off saying it was only a mid 7 second 1/8th mile car and that autos were junk so he was going to give it to his GF to drive)

Frank
    I don't know whats wrong with that guy man...... he's always like that. He always dogs religion too, I'm no angel but I am a devout southern baptist. it's just respect.....

Frank
    I sold it to my brother.... he works for the state and needed a good 4x4, and he saw me romp and stomp in the snow like an unstoppable force and decided he wanted mine after a test drive. Did I make any money? no, did I do what was right to help out my bro? Yes. I hated that freaking camo anyways. I found a nice bronco with no trans.....

I was teasing on decal, but your nerf bars should be phalus shaped because they will scream homo anyways. lol.
    Frank
    I sold my B2 today........ i found another one though.

Your sport emblem is gay, get a manly sport emblem, and dont' get nerf bars.

Frank
    naw they aren't hitting yet but i wanna put in a 1in-2in spacer so im' looking at limit straps and extentions. i duno yet though. need to look a custom(ghetto) fabb.
    i just measured them they are both 14in. tall. i still have my old ones. and the control arm hitting the frame. it made me think.... what if i can extend the spindle that would move the spindle up and give the control arm more room. like a spacer on the top of the spindle watch out the stock ones are not as beefy as aftermarket
    it is though ..... 3 in. spindle...... it's the tires i NEED tires. if you find any secondhand spindles get them if around 200 trust me good ride just not as good turning radius. but you will like them
    thats a cool spacer btw, i need to trim my spacers and see where it goes. see you around man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad