• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks man, ive had the truck for over a year and it was originally a work truck for some company who dealt with concrete so it had a decent amount of problems especially with the body. Ive fixed dents got concrete off and the interior was basically as dirty as it could possibly get, under the floor was solid dirt and concrete, broken glass and trash, and there were missing parts. It has taken me awhile just to get it to this point. Me and my Uncle made a custom exhaust with a straight muffler, i think it sounds pretty good. Ive done a lot of work to the interior, im going to post pics tomorrow for sure!
    i started as a new member but didnt know how i became a junior member?
    i can wait till spring, im usually too impatient so i will wait lol, and yeah im gettin new tires when i put them on
    i will post more pictures i know i need to! I just dont have too much done lol i will post more tho. Should i put my pro comps on before winter we get snow, ice, and salt put down. So should i wait till spring??
    Good point about the rims lol thats true. but yeah its a never ending process and lifting is def the way to go!!!!
    I decided not to send them back because im going to touch them up myself and in order to return them i woud have to pay like 100$ in shipping lol.
    yeah i was trying to decide what to do, so many ppl were like lower it! i just dont like lowering that much personally. So yeah its going to be a challenge but im looking forward to the finished product even though it is never done as we all know lol. I got my pro comps today but they have a few scratches and scuffs on the outer edges so i got to send them back that pisses me off so much ugh, oh well lol.
    yeah mines 4.2 so there some differences there only thing is sounds like my manifold leakin but thats easy fix what chip or programer would u get?
    thought i was leavin it but gt flowmaster the other day hank closet v6 to a v8 sound now in side it sound lil bit like v6 outside like v8 CANT BEAT IT HAHA nxts come chips:)
    haha yeah lol love it lol i yank the muffler off yesterday sounds goooooooooooodddddd!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad