• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man u see the f150 on photoshop thread? what u think thts what mines gna look like in a few
    Yo dude, sorry I havent been on in a while but I just got 31s yesterday. I finally did it. I put a pic on the 2wd section and the one for my avatar. Your truck looks sweet by the way. COol man
    No Dash - dude don't be hating on me. Today She-Who-Must-be-Obeyed calls: The bathroom sink's broken off the wall!!!, Me, How?, She - It doesn't matter, Me - is there a lot of water, She - COME HOME. Me - OK. She - Oh, we put a stool under it and it's ok now. Your truck's in my way. I gotta go. Me, I can't read your mind. She - by. Me - go downstairs, spend 30 seconds re-hooking up the sink.
    BTW.... I missed your birthday!!!! How rude of me.....
    Te voy a tener que mandar una botella de tequila atrazada!!
    Felicidades!
    Dude, seems I did't post my answer correctly back then....
    Thanks!!
    BTW, the reply was, "Mucho mojito cubano a la salud de todos, Hoy la resaca me esta matando jaja"

Saludos!
    Dude - don't hate on me about the 305 gag. We've got an oil-slick in my company's parking lot where a guy used to park his POS Chebby with one of those in it. It was only up for like, 5 minutes. Have you quit drooling over Jim's Rack pic? Those things would swallow you up.
    hey man i sold the old ranger haha got a 1998 f150xlt rglur cab and stepside black u think i made a good move?
    WTF? I missed your birthday. You didn't even invite me to the party. Nobody ran into your coop lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad