• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Jim Oaks
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey thanks for birthday wish. Its cool how much the site has evolved over the years. Keep up the good work.
    Just wanted to say your web site is great. Recently had my odometer quit working on my 96 Ranger. Ford dealer told me I had to replace the entire speedometer head. After reading the article on your site about the odometer gear replacement, purchased the gear online and installed in less than an hour. Of course I had to let the dealer know they were providing bad information. Thanks again for providing such a great service to your users.
    jim it turboranger. still computor illiterate. trying to send scanned wiring diagrams .

out of the scan folder to to form. I use vista. can you steer me ,some were some how to do that. thanks george
    hey jim! this site rocks! already benifiting from it! quick question though, have you looked into possible apps for smartphones? i think thered be some potential there!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has helped me with so many problems Ive ran into with my ranger plus its showed me what to expect if I do engine swaps.
    Jim Oaks,
    Since your the man that started this whole website, I just want to say a great big Texas Thank You! I've gained more knowledge about my truck and been able to do all I've done more to "Almost Complete" than I probably never would have been able to do!
    I've keep it simple, well to me, mostly to improve useability, dependabilty, reliabilty, and comfort.
    I've finally posted some pics and a narrative of what has been going on the this bucket of bolts, rust, mud, crude, blood, sweat, spent dollars and headaches since I acquired it in '05.
    I would just like to know how I get it added to the "Truck Gallery"?
    Thanks!
    Jay'94
    "Almost Complete" (
    hi just bought a fabtech bent beam 4 inch lift kit and extended radius arms just like the red ranger , do you have any pics of the radius arm mounts installed?? seem like i have to cut off a portion of the body lift mount to install at the diagrams 12" from rear orig bolt location, seems like the guys at fabtech no longer have any info or pics on this , my ranger is a 88 super any info or picks would be great thx
    Hey Jim. I sent you a PM this morning, If you get a chance to read it let me know what you think.

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad