• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What about these aftermarket LED head and tail lights?

Garth Libre

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I'm interested in the C Bar LED one piece headlights and tail lights. They look cool to me and at $346 with shipping for all four lights they seem reasonably priced. How do they hold up? Are there installation issues? Are you glad you got them? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/402945430788

Garth Libre

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I'm interested in the C Bar LED one piece headlights and tail lights. They look cool to me and at $346 with shipping for all four lights they seem reasonably priced. How do they hold up? Are there installation issues? Are you glad you got them? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/402945430788
By the way, I see Anzo USA is selling just the headlights alone for about the same as the complete set front and rear as I linked to. Is there a big quality difference? I see they look a little different, but not by much.

Weasel

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Transmission
Automatic
I can't speak for your location but some jurisdictions have laws regulating the changes you can make to your cars external lighting. Probably nothing that would prevent you from going forward with LED but always something to keep in mind.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals