• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ZRathsack

1. ZRathsack

Help regarding a SAS On a 88 Ranger 4x4

I currently own an 88 ranger that is slightly lifted front and rear. I was wondering what kind of axle would be a good start to performing a sas on my truck. Would it work if i could find a Dana 30 axle out of a Jeep cherokee or TJ Wrangler? Would a high pinion axle work? As for the suspension...
  2. ZRathsack

Need new Shackles

I need new shackles for my thruck because mine are almost completely rusted through. Does anyone know if i can get replacement shackles for my ranger at an auto parts store? Or should i just look in the local junkyards?
  3. ZRathsack

SandBlast before Paint?

I was wondering that if I should sandblast the body of my ranger before I paint it? If i do, will it have any effect on my paint job if I use spray paint?
  4. ZRathsack

Need Special Lug nut info

On my Ranger project i have 5 misc. aluminum production rims. My question is that three of my tires have lug nuts that go on the inside of the hole on the rim; where could i find this type of lug nut?
  5. ZRathsack

Hazards dont work

How can i fix my hazards? To my knowlege the hazards and turn signals are on the same fuse. Since the fuse is good, what do i check now? Any help would be good. To my knowlege my ranger also might have an electrical problem, but i dont know because the previous owners husband passed away before...
  6. ZRathsack

Can I add more leafs to my rear leaf pack?

I have an 88 ranger and i have some leafs i would like to add to the leaf pack. I was wondering that if i could use an ordinary bolt to hold the pack together? When i add the leafs im planning on removing the spacer block in the rear suspension to make the truck stay level.
  7. ZRathsack

How Much Oil do I Add?

I have a 1988 Ford ranger with a 2.9 liter engine in it. When i do a complete oil change filter and all, I was wondering how much oil do i add?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad