• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Zeisan

1. Zeisan

03 2.3l Radiator Leak

I've just recently noticed a radiator leak in my 2003 2.3l Ranger. The leak appears to be coming from in between the metal and plastic parts of the radiator. I saw coolant leaking out as far up as the return inlet along with some bubbling. I was wondering what would be the best way to fix this...
  2. Zeisan

Hauling a classic car

Depending on how things go between my fiance and her dad I may be needing to haul her 1965 mustang from wyoming to tennessee. I've got a 2003 Ranger with 2.3l, 5spd sitting on 235/75R15s. What I'm wondering is the best way to do it? I know a trailer would be too heavy for my unmodified truck. I...
  3. Zeisan

Vehicle made on the day you were born

Have you ever thought about owning a car that was made on the day you were born? If so, what kind of car would it be? I would imagine that those of us born later in the year would have to look for a car labeled as the next year. I'd like to have a ranger made on my birthday.
  4. Zeisan

Buick V6

I'm trying to get one of my friends to buy a Tremec T-5 I've got that I originally intended to put in my 1979 Triumph TR7 with a buick v6 plant. I was gonna buy a conversion kit for it, but after 8 years of owning and doing nothing with it I think its time to let it go. My buddy is planning on...
  5. Zeisan

Overhead console

Recently I was reading the write up by Jim Oaks on the explorer overhead console and decided to try it myself. I started looking on ebay, might check the junk yards too, for consoles. In the process of doing do I came across some expedition overhead consoles that looked good. I'm thinking of...
  6. Zeisan

03 fog light valance

I've got an 03 XL, 2wd, with a 2.3l. I want to put some fog lights on it but I can't seem to find the right lights that go into it. The spaces in the valance are oval shaped. I've searched the forums and the tech library. I'm just wondering what the part #'s are that I'm looking for. All I seem...
  7. Zeisan

Camper Shell Build Out

Back when I had an IH Scout 2 I was looking at the camper tops fit those, they were nice. If a bed camper isn't an option I'd say build a rack on the shell and see if you can find an in bed air mattress for a ranger. I've seen those on jegs and other sites. Depending on the weather you might...
  8. Zeisan

Rear window mods

I've been looking on the forums and found a few good threads about modifying the rear window. Ideally I'd like to have a power rear window like a bronco or sport trac. However, most threads on that end with "too expensive/too much fabrication". What I'm wondering now is if you could make the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad