Recent content by Z3CHYD

1. Z3CHYD

68 F100 360 FE 3 on the tree!

Well I got rid of the Ford "trapeze" setup for the throttle linkage, noticed a big difference doing that, the pedal used to bind and stay pushed down, and now it revs and returns to idle like normal. All for $2.50 for a piece of ready rod lol. I plan to add some nuts to the ends to prevent the...
  2. Z3CHYD

I plan on it, just haven't gotten around to it. Trust me this isn't my first build lol Also motor is nice and tight, it was gone through a few years ago i was told
  3. Z3CHYD

Changed the mirrors from the trucker mirrors that stick out 10 feet to some smaller "cali trucker style" ones I've had laying around for years. I think they look tons better, especially on a 2wd truck lol Quite the difference lol Still want to find a rear bumper for it, the no bumper look...
  4. Z3CHYD

I hadn't been sitting too long, the prev owner started it every few weeks and ran it around, and the carb has a sticker on the side saying its a holley rebuilt unit, how long ago I'm not sure
  5. Z3CHYD

I just had it off to replace the accelerator pump diaphragm in the pic, but found out i had the wrong one
  6. Z3CHYD

That's what I figured, I went ahead and ordered one. Advance Auto didn't have the right one in stock of course or I would've fixed it by now lol.
  7. Z3CHYD

So I recently sold off a few parts I had laying around, because I went with a friend to a guys house where he bought some parts, well he had a 68 F100 in the garage and I commented I wish I had one like it. Well he said I'd let it go for 2K. Done deal haha. The truck is very solid, only needing...
  8. Z3CHYD

2003 Ford Ranger Lowered 4/5 Project Daily Driver

nevermind on the explorer buckets, I gave up trying to make them work and ended up putting some early 2000's camaro buckets I had in. I had to make two small brackets to adapt the seat to the ranger rails, but it worked out great and isn't going anywhere!
  9. Z3CHYD

So I got some bucket seats out of a 2000 explorer, drivers side power passenger side manual slider, and I swore I read on here that they were direct bolt in. But I found out they're not. The front bolts bolt up fine, but the rear bolt holes come up short, with the out side mount basically...
  10. Z3CHYD

Quick update, I got my new rims and tires on and mounted, installed my c-notch in the rear and have been loving this thing so far. I do need to do some more dremeling on the front lower control on mount on the rear mount, as the DJM LCA's hit there before they hit the bumpstops, which I found...
  11. Z3CHYD

I'm either gonna sell them or save them to throw on my 71 F100, because she needs tires pretty bad, but is also a ways from being street legal again lol
  12. Z3CHYD

Now most recently i've bought some new tires, and plan on putting those on my black rims that came with the truck, because obviously the 235/75R15's were way too big. The mustang rims are only temporary because that's all I had to fit for now. Still waiting on the tires to come in but they...
  13. Z3CHYD

So I've been out of the ranger game for the last 7 years. My last one was an 86 Ranger with dream beams and a flip kit, and I loved that truck, but I sold it when I joined the Air Force. fast forward 6 years later, I'm out of the Air Force, and traded my 2001 Dodge Dakota quad cab for a 2003...
  14. Z3CHYD

1986 Dodge D50 Tough Truck

Hey guys, I just traded a friend a 97 explorer with a locked up motor and rusty frame for an 86 Dodge D50 2.6L 5-speed. But this isn't your ordinary D50, this one has been fully gutted, F150 springs in front (Does NOT move much lol) full roll cage, boxed/plated/gusseted frame, welded rear, the...