• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wrenches59864

1. Collector from Y-pipe to cat for 1988 2.9L

Hi to everyone, Does anybody know of an outfit that sells the collector for the '88 ranger 2.9L from the stock y-pipe to the cat? I swapped an '88 2.9L into my "87 and the y-pipes are different. I want to avoid busting the manifold bolts so I want to stick with the pipe that is now in the...
  2. How to avoid bleeding clutch slave after engine swap or clutch replacement.

Hi, I don't know if anyone has posted this before but here goes. I see a lot of tips about bleeding clutch slave cylinders on older Rangers but I haven't had to yet. Instead of completely removing the transmission from under my truck, I lower it on the jack, slide it back, raise it up out of...
  3. m50d-r1 stuck in gear

Hi, I'm new to the site, I have already found alot of useful info about my ranger which I bought new in '88. It is a 2x4 supercab with a 2.9L, five spd. I put it on jack stands last night to start pulling the tranny because I wasn't sure if I had a slave cylinder issue or trans issue. With...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad