• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wolfman88

I work as a wolf handler at Wolf Mountain Sanctuary located in Lucerne Valley CA Born and originally from north/west Louisiana. I have been working with wolves for 15 years I was a pro musician at one time. I started working for Wolf Mountain in 2012 got the job there over a ranger. I had a 99 ranger that I wanted to donate to a wolf sanctuary decided on Wolf Mountain. After talking with the owner she found out that I had worked as a wolf handler before and liked me so gave me a job as a wolf handler. I changed during restoring the ranger from a 99 to a 02 ranger because the 99 was a stick shift and the owner is older so I bought a 02 with an automatic trans. I kept the 99 for myself because I prefer a manual trans. I got the nickname "Fox" from the game Starfox because I was playing some of the music from the game on piano and I'm a Pilot ans Starfox is a flying game.
Birthday
Aug 17, 1988 (Age: 35)
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
225/70 R15
1000+ Watt Stereo?
No
I use this vehicle for
2nd Vehicle Carrying More Than The Miata
Recognized Professions
EMT / Medic
Military Service
U.S. Military - Veteran
My credo
Marine Corps Specal Operations Command Reg 2 Cert EMT Basic

Signature

"Fox"
Wolf Handler
99 Ranger XLT 3.0L V6 5 Speed
2000 Mazda Miata SE 6 Speed
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa
2009 Suzuki GZ-250

Trophies

1. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad