• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by windsordeath

1. windsordeath

South AL, Northwest FL, folks Have you hit "Boggs and Boulders"?

Been twice so far, Once on a Four wheeler and another in a YJ with 37'beadlocks,4.88's, Doubler,cage. Got a little for everyone and it beats ducking out the Game warden.. Easy to get to from I-65 and I-10. http://www.boggsandboulders.com/ A few Homo vids I found...
  2. windsordeath

Kanye said...

http://kanyelicio.us/http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/
  3. windsordeath

articulation in rear...

So I'm about to have the 4.0 swap wrapped up and the next chore is suspension.. I'm wondering what folks are doing about articulation in the rear..Just chevy leaves and Extended shackles? Can I even do that with the Bronco? I'm assuming I'd have to cutionto the floor for clearance, Anyone run...
  4. windsordeath

D44 front end trouble (PICS)

Great moogly googly!.....Is it a solid axle 44?
  5. windsordeath

Showing off another just to do it....

Heres my 74' F100....It's my yard dog....
  6. windsordeath

Want to show off the project truck...

I've been a lurker here and finally I now have a RBV to build.... My 84 BII... Gonna do a V8 conversion cause I got a good donor vehicle for most parts and I am gonna try to recycle alot of the stuff from it for this... heres the donor..'86 bronco... This one was just taken off the road...
  7. windsordeath

Alternative tire carriers for BII....

Mods move ths thread if you have to cause I'm unsure where it belongs... I have had to fix 2 doors in the past for customers where the tire carrier tries to rip them in half...Before it happens to my truck, What kinda solutions have any of you folks fabbed up?...Any thoughts appreciated....like...
  8. windsordeath

Having trouble with the search..fullsize 8.8

Awesome, appreciate the help...
  9. windsordeath

Having trouble with the search..fullsize 8.8

I have a fullsize bronco donor and want to use the axle but i'm not getting much help from the search.....just curious if anyone has measurements on one or if anyone runs it....or if it may be too much work...
  10. windsordeath

302 swap With t-5...a few questions...

I hear advance adapters makes the kit to put a WC t-5 in front of the trans case but I'm having trouble finding it listed on their site...just want to know how much? also my bronco II has the original trans case...And I have a fullsize bronco with a donor trans case...can i and should i use...
  11. windsordeath

New poster looking for opinions...

Hey guys, Havent posted much on this forum..just do alot of reading...after messing around with mustangs for so long, I wanted to get back to offroading with as much rain as we've been "enjoying" here on the gulfcoast...I have a 84 BII 2.8L 4SPD and That is my mudder...stone stock for the time...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad