• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by willindsay

1. willindsay

My New House & Workshop

It serves the same purpose as the tape, gum up the threads to stop leaks, I personally use tape and then the pipe dope on top and it seals the first time 99 out of 100.
  2. willindsay

‘94 4x4 Swap/Build

Link to the radio? It looks nice
  3. willindsay

For Sale 2003 ranger super cab 4 x 4

Any more pics? Location? I'm in sevier county and interested.
  4. willindsay

Ryobi Tools and Home Depot Customer Service and Warranty Notes

I've been using same set doing cabin maintenance for about 2yrs and they won't quit. Starter set from HD is a great start. I've expanded with the inflators, 1/2in impact hand vac and a few others. Leaf blower being my favorite. If you want to expand your lineup check out...
  5. willindsay

Another project- ‘06 escape

That gen Escape had issues in the early years with the COP driver in the PCM frying itself when the coils go out. I bought an 05 off my sister that had the issue. Paid 1600$ for the shop to install all new COPs and a new computer. With a mismatched PCM I'd bet that's what happened and someone...
  6. willindsay

Edc

My EDC Smith & Wesson HRT folder. Master Brand fixed blade. Cheap neck knife with plastic handles removed and wrapped in paracord and trimmed sheath for IWB carry at about 4-5. Same Cree flashlight as OP. I do run the 14500 batteries in it to make it a bit brighter. Keys with a Wenger Swiss...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad