wildbill23c's latest activity

• wildbill23c
    wildbill23c replied to the thread Fuel issues.
    Yeah that screw don't do anything in the way an idle screw on a carburetor did...if you mess with what you think is the idle screw on...
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c reacted to alwaysFlOoReD's post in the thread Fuel issues with Like Like.
    There is NOT an idle adjustment screw! There is an anti-diesel screw which should not be touched. There is a couple recent threads that...
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c replied to the thread What was your 1st car?.
    Sounds like color choices on most of today's shoebox cars LOL. I think a fluorescent pink one would be hilarious though, maybe blood...
  • wildbill23c
    I keep watching Craigslist, eventually I'll find one....and since my truck is white, just about any color will work LOL.
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread What was your 1st car? with Like Like.
    I was watching FB marketplace and Craigslist, ended up finding it on Cragslist. It has sliding side windows with screens on the inside...
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c reacted to Josh B's post in the thread What was your 1st car? with Like Like.
    A Thrifty Nickel or FB marketplace probably be the best places to watch these days
  • wildbill23c
    How did you find your shell? Online, dealer? I haven't had any luck browsing the local Craigslist, haven't tried a camper shell dealer...
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread What was your 1st car? with Like Like.
    Dunno, for $40 after like 6mo of looking I am still not going to complain. It is old so I can't really fault it if the windows seep a...
  • wildbill23c
    Century is built by Leer at least that was what the dealer told me...but if that's the case they leave out a lot of quality in the...
  • wildbill23c
    The windows seep on mine in a carwash but it is old, 20th Century brand. I think they changed their name to just Century about 20 years...
  • wildbill23c
    wildbill23c reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread What was your 1st car? with Like Like.
    They are still rock solid cars. The RWD models were based off the Ford Pinto but build the way the Pinto should been in the first...
  • wildbill23c
    Kind of what I was figuring out as far as the long bed trucks....I haven't seen many of them. I tried an online topper website to see...
  • wildbill23c
    https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/ford-ranger-generations-1983-present.182361/ 7' bed wasn't a common option...
  • wildbill23c
    I had an 89 B2600i 4x4, I loved that truck. I was an idiot and traded it in on a new car...bad idea new car was far less reliable than...
    • IMG_0324.JPG
  • wildbill23c
    Seems like long bed Rangers were a rare thing or something I don't see many of them. I'll be keeping my eyes open though, just for the...