• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by whoischriscates

1. whoischriscates

New build this spring have some questions!

Well I have an 88 ranger mud truck I bought with plans of building it into a mega truck. I've come to the realization that my budget is not going to allow that anywhere in the near future. So i have decided to build a trail truck style truck out of it. My plans are to use the d44 and 9 inch it...
  2. whoischriscates

9inch bronco coil lift need steering ideas

im going to be doing a sas on my 88 ranger near spring running d44 front and 8.8 rear. planning on using 78-79 bronco 9 inch coils but i have no idea what do about the steering. any ideas or links would be great. thanks
  3. whoischriscates

looking for ideas, suggestions, and answers for my SAS

ok so heres my plan, i have an 88 ranger single cab short bed. currently is 2wd with 6 inches of lift on 33s and has a 302 in it. planning on doing a budget SAS swap with a high pinion dana 44 and 8.8 full size axles which i already have. want to find a smallblock c6 and i already have an NP205...
  4. whoischriscates

New to Site ranger owner with a build plan

Hey guys the name is Chris. I have a 88 Ranger single cab short bed 2wd (for now) has a 5.0 in it with C4 trans lifted 6 inches on 33's. been my daily driver since spring of 2010. Over the winter i plan on swappin a d44 and 8.8 in it using a smallblock c6 and np205 tcase. the plan is to build a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad