• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WhiteRanger

1. Removing house paint on bed liner

I was transporting used paint and got a couple splashes of white house paint on the black OEM bedliner on my 2012 Ranger XLT. What would the best way to remove it without harming or discoloring the bedliner? Thanks!
  2. Replace side mirror on 2010 Ranger

I scoured the web for a tutorial on how to change the side mirror on a 2010 Ford Ranger, but could not find one. The only screw I see is a single phillips screw within the door handle, I don't know what to do beyond that as it won't come off (which is a good thing, IMO!) Thanks!
  3. Newb, suggested me accessories

Hello! Newb here. I just got my first truck, its a 2010 Ranger XLT and wanted to see what others recommendations were on in terms of the types of things I wanted to do with my truck. Being in a snowy climate (NH), I need a nice flat bed cover that I can take on and off. Any good ones? There's...
  4. Hi from New Hampshire!

Hello all! I bought my first truck last month, and its a 2010 Ford Ranger XLT. I've never owned an American vehicle until now, having been the owner of Hondas since 2002. I'm originally from so Cal and having moved to NH and buying my first home, I quickly realized the need for a dependable...
  5. Hi from New Hampshire!

Hello all! I bought my first truck last month, and its a white 2010 Ford Ranger. I've never owned an American vehicle until now, having been the owner of Hondas since 2002. I'm originally from so Cal and having moved to NH and buying my first home, I quickly realized the need for a dependable...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad