• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by whissiswheelin

1. whissiswheelin

Used winch is frustrating me need help.

I have 2 used Warn M8000's. The one that I installed on my truck worked by directly hooking to battery the the day that I installed it. A couple months go by and I finally get a control box together (homebuilt) but now the winch doesnt work. I cleaned up the armature from my spare and the inside...
  2. whissiswheelin

Reverse Spray Bomb

I was starting to get tired of driving around in a truck with a faded spray bomb paint job so I decided to sand it away. Turns out theres some decent charcoal grey underneath so I am gonna wet sand it with 320, touch it up and clear coat it then do some bed liner along the bottom. Took me about...
  3. whissiswheelin

87 Ranger 2.8L Build

Here are some photos of my RBV that I have been working on, It was a wedding gift from my friends so I don't destroy my daily driver....It has caused me some headaches, but its finally running and starting when I want it to and thats all the motivation I need to keep it going with the build.
  4. whissiswheelin

TTB Drop Bracket Templates

I searched everywhere online for templates or dimensions and couldn't find anything so instead I decided to make some templates using the stock brackets and chose to distribute them to any one else out there that would like to save money and have some fun. I was able to make the bends on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad