• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wfo479

1. For Sale 1999 Ford Ranger extra cab for sale

Well I found why she failed. Or was ticking really bad with no oil pressure. Clogged oil pump pick up screen. She always did run a bit cool. Always used Valvoline and changed at 10k
  2. For Sale 1999 Ford Ranger extra cab for sale

Yea that's why It pains me to see it not running. There are stull build tags on the brake and fuel lines underneath...
  3. For Sale 1999 Ford Ranger extra cab for sale

Wife got it new, never smoked in never in salt (garages in winter) interior fair condition, body and frame are great shape and no rot just mild surface rust on frame. The BAD part is the engine is kaput. The pass head has the crack in between cylinders and she would blow white smoke for quite a...
  4. 1999 4.0 issues

hmmm one reply..... stumped the gurus... Ill take it to Ford and see what they say. Will advise. thanks
  5. 1999 4.0 issues

Greetings fellow ranger gurus. 99 4.0 regular pushrod cast iron engine. 166.000 miles. I have kept her alive for so long, never seen a salty Ohio winter, the frame and body are pristine. What I have changed over the summer as regular maintenance. Coil, wires, plugs, air filter, clean MAF, pcv...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad