• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Weasel's latest activity

• Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread Aftermarket Radio recommendations.
    I've an Android head unit in mine (ATOTO A6). It's fairly simply to use and you'd be able to customize to some extent. Of course...
  • Weasel
    I can't speak for your location but some jurisdictions have laws regulating the changes you can make to your cars external lighting...
  • Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread 92 Ranger Turn Signal bugs.
    Redo the splices and test again. If the results are favorable then have a beer and make the splices permanent with the recommended...
  • Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread Will this fit '97 Ranger.
    It's a double din and it should fit without issue. The wire colors are pretty standard, except Ford. Whether it's specific to the...
  • Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread Tractors.
    I don't have a tractor. Well, maybe. I have a Ryobi electric riding lawnmower. It works only when it wants to. Sometimes the blades...
  • Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread 92 Ranger Turn Signal bugs.
    Check the voltage to the lights when in the various situations to see what level of voltage it is getting at the lights vs the light...
  • Weasel
    Weasel replied to the thread Stabilizer?.
    Thanks for the helps. I ordered a pair and replaced both driver and passenger. They were relatively easy to take off with the grinder...
  • Weasel
    I'm a bad member. I drifted off participation and now return because I have an issue. I promise to try and be more active but with...
    • thumbnail.jpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad