• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by von_sieben

1. Seeking Advice for Easy Transmission Mods

i have a 2001 2.3l and it doesnt have a cooler in front of the rad... ist it possible to add one, i have a 4R44 or 5R55 (thats the info i get from the vin), how would i connect a cooler to the tranny, are there existing connectors i can use? Maybe someone could also help me identifying the...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Need help with transmission

Full throttle over here on the Autobahn (Highway) means 95 mph ... naybe that makes a difference?
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) Need help with transmission

Hello, so i have this 2001 2.3 here in Germany and since they were never officially sold over here there might be just a handful of these around. I need some advice since i have problems with the automatic transmission that seems to get hot on the autobahn. Is it possible to install a cooler for...
  4. 2001 / 2.3L Automatic Transmission Problem.

just did, looks clean, but it seems to be a little bit too much, level is above the crosshatched area.. could that cause the problem, too?
  5. 2001 / 2.3L Automatic Transmission Problem.

Hello, have a problem with my automatic transmission: when cold, everything works fine. After a while, it will start to not shift into the next gear, rpm goes up but doesn't shift. kick down will rev the engine, but doesn't downshift smoothly. it can be driven with a "sensitive gas foot", and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad