• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Vindictus

1. Vindictus

Rock Auto discount ?

244674114219190478 code expires on October 27, 2023, 12:00 Midnight CT
  2. Vindictus

Grinding help!

Have you checked your wheel bearings?
  3. Vindictus

Can someone tell me what I have here

I ordered A blower resistor from local ford shop This ia the part number F57Z-14A601-AA of what they gave me
  4. Vindictus

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I took the old girl for a drive to town today. First time driving it in about 5 months. Work gave me vehicle to drive back and forth. Truck drove good new tires and shocks made a world of difference.
  5. Vindictus

Help identifying source of coolant leak

those pic's look a lot like how mine looked when my thermostat hosing crack. I found it very hard to figure where it was coming from. Is what brought me back here. This place has an amazing amount of info. And the most unbelieve helpful people
  6. Vindictus

What's this AC component?

https://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Resurrecting_Your_Ford_Ranger_Air_Conditioning.shtml
  7. Vindictus

2.3L ('83-'97) Code 452

P0452 - Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor/Switch Low Description: The powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the evaporative emission (EVAP) control system fuel tank pressure (FTP) sensor input signal to the PCM. The test fails when the signal average drops below a minimum allowable...
  8. Vindictus

Rock Auto discount ?

238908512214329184 code expires on August 25, 2023
  9. Vindictus

Getting the AC running on my 1996 XLT

This is a good read https://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Resurrecting_Your_Ford_Ranger_Air_Conditioning.shtml
  10. Vindictus

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Fedex brought me these today I changed out the back ones tonight I'll do the front in the morning These are 5 year old Rancho. Not impressed with the life span
  11. Vindictus

New tools you've bought recently?

Got one last christmas BEST tool EVER
  12. Vindictus

Frame Prep for POR 15 coating

I got it topcoated over the weekend. Picked up a gallon of Amor Coat rust paint and gave it 3 coats. Started like this and ended with this I started puttingit back together tonight. Got the trailor hitch back on. The carbon fuel box thingy back in place and the wire harness pulled back in...
  13. Vindictus

Rock Auto discount ?

5% off code expires August 4, 2023 Code: 236750887197584877
  14. Vindictus

Frame Prep for POR 15 coating

I have a decent sand blaster but my big compressor is not running and I killed one of my small compressor blasting a bike frame for a friend a few weeks ago. Up grading the service on my house Friday. Then I can look at putting power in garage

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad