• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Vikz808

1. Vikz808

Delete 3-into-1 Header Collectors - GONE

Think they would fit the early 4.0s
  2. Vikz808

Push rod 4.0 supercharger

Would love to take it off ur hands if I wasn’t so far
  3. Vikz808

4.0 ohv internals

Sounds good, I’ll look into what it would cost me
  4. Vikz808

4.0 ohv internals

Looking into getting an over haul kit for my early model 4.0 (1991) pistons have a very slight rock& very slight play in the connecting rod caps. Thinking about getting an over haul kit but wanted to know who makes a good kit for a decent price
  5. Vikz808

Free Power Steering Set-Up for 1st Gen.

What about a valve train from a 2.8
  6. Vikz808

Manual swap insight

Which wiring harness are you talking about
  7. Vikz808

Manual swap insight

Appreciate that man, what else would I run into
  8. Vikz808

Manual swap insight

Wanna get as much insight as possible before trying to take on this project, my daily driver (91 ranger auto) will be getting a new motor as well
  9. Vikz808

Manual swap insight

Parts truck is a 92 ranger with the 4.0 and 5 speed manual case with power windows. Would be going into a 91 ranger 4.0 automatic with electric case and manual windows
  10. Vikz808

Manual swap insight

Need some insight, got the parts truck dash out that’s running a 5 speed and manual case and thinking about swapping it into my truck, auto Trans and electric case. Would I be able to just swap in the trans, case, and third pedal without swapping the harness behind the dash? Then just run the...
  11. Vikz808

SOLD! Moog Ball Joints - 4WD - Early Ranger, Explorer, F100, F150, BII

If I remember correctly those will only fit Dana 28 front ends, so it will not fit if you have a Dana 35 like the explorers or rangers after 1990.
  12. Vikz808

SOLD! Moog Ball Joints - 4WD - Early Ranger, Explorer, F100, F150, BII

What would I be looking at for them shipped to Hawaii
  13. Vikz808

Vent windows

Yea, that was a thought. But I’m sure someone has good knowledge about the conversion to get good insight
  14. Vikz808

Vent windows

Currently have a 91 ranger and recently came across an 86 with those vent windows and glass. Wanted to know if I can convert my one piece windows to vent window set up and how I’d go about it
  15. Vikz808

Wanted Need a 4.0 ohv

Yes exactly, came across multiple online

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad